Pughie (Admin)

Big Up yourself/I am Erasure's biggest fan/Me,me,me/ take your pick
User avatar
Pughie
Site Admin
Posts: 5692
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 am
Location: Leamington Spa

Re: Pughie (Admin)

Post by Pughie »

Image

Chaka Khan The Musical with Alexandra Burke


Image
From Wonderland to the World Beyond
User avatar
Tin Soldier
Site Admin
Posts: 892
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:20 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: Pughie (Admin)

Post by Tin Soldier »

Here in the states, the "I Feel For You" rap is much parodied. I've been in retail stores where the song was played and heard customers mumble under their breath "Chaka Khan, Chaka Khan, can I get a price check on aisle 3, Chaka Khan".

Dunno. Might have been me that time, but you get the idea.
Rating: 25%
"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:
Post Reply

Return to “E4M Members”