Page 1 of 1
Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:56 am
by Pughie
ERASURE: ANNOUNCING A BRAND NEW ERASURE SINGLE 'WINGS OF LOVE' WHICH IS AVAILABLE TO STREAM AND DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW
There's something really exciting about hearing a new Erasure track on the radio for the first time and I don't think that I was alone in getting goosebumps when Sara Cox gave 'Wings Of Love', the brand new Erasure single, it's global radio premiere this morning. The first track from Vince and Andy's forthcoming new album 'Radio!! Radio!!' (more about the album in a moment), 'Wings Of Love' is now available to stream or download on each and every digital music platform everywhere right now (at least that's the plan, sometimes it takes a little time for a new release to pop up everywhere so if it's not showing on your platform of choice right now then keep checking back, it will be there shortly!). For the time being 'Wings Of Love' is available as a digital one-track, but don't think that's all the ambition we have for the track, there's more to come, including a video which we cannot wait to share with you all!

Re: Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 11:51 am
by moxxey
I kinda like the single, but it's not a stunner. Sort of gives me the impression this was one where Vince already had parts of the backing track and Andy has created a melody/words on top. It doesn't quite sit together as it normally does on an Erasure single.
I note the artwork and track names seem to all nod towards Tracy (angels, holy, star). I wonder if Andy and Vince decided to do it that way to dedicate it to her - makes some sense.
Re: Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:58 pm
by MikeyC
Some folks are saying that the version played during Andy’s radio interview this morning is crisper/cleaner/has more ooomph. Thoughts?
Re: Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:02 pm
by Pughie
MikeyC wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:58 pm
Some folks are saying that the version played during Andy’s radio interview this morning is crisper/cleaner/has more ooomph. Thoughts?
I think it’s a radio edit the same as was played Monday,but I think it’s because we’ve listened to the album version so much it’s clouded our thoughts!
(Wow deep)
Re: Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:03 pm
by MikeyC
Pughie wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:02 pm
MikeyC wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2026 5:58 pm
Some folks are saying that the version played during Andy’s radio interview this morning is crisper/cleaner/has more ooomph. Thoughts?
I think it’s a radio edit the same as was played Monday,but I think it’s because we’ve listened to the album version so much it’s clouded our thoughts!
(Wow deep)
Wings of Clouded Thoughts.
Re: Wings Of Love (1st single)
Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:21 pm
by Pughie
Was this the original working title for Wings Of Love?