The Neon Tour Latin American dates 2022

Pughie
Site Admin

The Neon Tour Latin American dates 2022

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: JULY 2022 LATIN AMERICAN CONCERT DATES IN MEXICO, COLOMBIA, CHILE, ARGENTINA AND BRAZIL WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW
With a huge thank you to those of you in Latin America for all your patience waiting for this news, today I am absolutely delighted to be able to confirm that Erasure will be adding a final leg to next year's 'The Neon Tour' which will see Andy and Vince bringing the tour to Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina and Brazil in July. Officially this news isn't announced until 11am (EST) tomorrow (Thursday) but I wanted you to be among the very first people to know what we have up our sleeves. I can't tell you anything about dates, cities or venues until tomorrow, but those details will all appear on the Latin American Tour page on the Erasure website at 11am (EST) tomorrow.

There will be an Erasure Information Service pre-sale for all the shows, most of which start on Monday (December 13th) with the exception of Colombia, which starts this Friday (December 10th), and Argentina, which starts on Tuesday (December 14th). All the pre-sale details - including dates, times and password information - will appear on the Latin American Tour page on the website tomorrow at 11am (EST). Exciting news indeed... :-)

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “The Neon Tour (2021) (2022)”