'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE - THE HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMAS EDITION' 10th December 2021

This is to include any other live event featuring Erasure that isn't covered by a national tour
Pughie
Site Admin

'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE - THE HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMAS EDITION' 10th December 2021

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: SAVE THE DATE - 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE - THE HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMAS EDITION'

It's time for us to synchronise our watches and for you to grab your diary because Mr Vincent Clarke and Mr Andrew Bell have requested your presence at a forthcoming festive edition of their irregular 'Staying In With Erasure' series which will be broadcasting live everywhere from Moscow to Mars at 8pm (UK) on Friday December 10th. Expect all the usual chat and nonsense, maybe some Christmas jumpers, some festive drinks, and all manner of madness... and if that sounds vague then it's because we haven't actually worked out all the details yet! I will have more information shortly, but I just wanted to give you advance warning of the date and the time...

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Cesar

Re: 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE - THE HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMAS EDITION' 10th December 2021

Post by Cesar »

ERASURE - Staying in with Erasure (Festive Edition): Vince Clarke & Andy Bell in Conversation

On Friday 10th December at 8pm (UK) 2021 Erasure's Vince Clarke and Andy Bell will chatting live here on YouTube.
César

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE - THE HO! HO! HO! CHRISTMAS EDITION' 10th December 2021

Post by Pughie »

moxxey

Post by moxxey »

Any update/feedback on the Staying In tonight?

I had to go to our work Christmas party, so missed the entire thing.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

moxxey wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:07 pm Any update/feedback on the Staying In tonight?

I had to go to our work Christmas party, so missed the entire thing.
You can listen in anytime here-

moxxey

Post by moxxey »

Pughie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:23 pm You can listen in anytime here-=
I know, I just wondered if anyone can give us a roundup of anything announced/discussed without listening through the entire event!

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

moxxey wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:52 am
I know, I just wondered if anyone can give us a roundup of anything announced/discussed without listening through the entire event!
The best bits are Breath Of Life & Time will be added to set list removing Shot A Satellite and the alternative Neon will be released next year.

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier »

Pughie wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:08 pm
moxxey wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:52 am
The best bits are Breath Of Life & Time will be added to set list removing Shot A Satellite and the alternative Neon will be released next year.
I'd hate to lose Shot, or any other Neon track as we may never hear them again. The fact some have been dropped before the end of the UK tour is already upsetting. On the other hand, the tone in which Breath Of Life was mentioned doesn't exactly convince me it will be in the setlist. Still, I'm one of those who hasn't tired completely of it, so wouldn't mind it being there. :D

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:
MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

I’d be ok with Shot A Satellite being dropped IF they do, in fact, add Time (HFoL)!! 😎

Return to “Other Erasure Related Live Events”