Print Topic - Archive

erasure4rum  /  World Be Gone Tour (2018)  /  Nottingham
Posted by: Pughie, February 13, 2018, 5:04pm
Great gig again last night the only setlist change I could find  was they changed Take me Out Of Myself & Who Needs Love around.

They both Looked like they were enjoying it.

I would advise you to check out the support Rob Thomas aka Bright Light Bright Light,here is his crowd photo from the gig,Iā€™m just in there above his Roland Octopad

Posted by: Dunc, February 13, 2018, 7:13pm; Reply: 1
Absolutely brilliant night again in Nottingham. Just gutted that after waiting for an hour at the stage door I had to concede defeat in meeting the boys due to a bloody potential parking ticket!!!
Super night though. Andy and Vince on top form and beautiful to see them so clearly enjoying it for the encore. A real heart warming moment and a memory to last forever! šŸ˜Š
Posted by: ben, February 13, 2018, 7:35pm; Reply: 2
it is an interesting tour as the size of the venues is very variable, I am going to see them in one of the medium ones (Cardiff) and in a really small one (Hannover). I wonder how the stage works in the massive venue in Copenhagen, and I really wish it will sell out. Was so tempted to go, but it would have been way too expensive.
Posted by: Tin Soldier, February 13, 2018, 10:25pm; Reply: 3
Quite a range over there. If one can't afford one venue, another may fit the bill (if travel expenses are take out of the equation).

Over here, it looks, predominantly, like a theater tour all the way. Little wiggle room price-wise. Count yourselves lucky in that regard. ;)
Posted by: MikeyC, February 14, 2018, 12:15am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Tin Soldier
Quite a range over there. If one can't afford one venue, another may fit the bill (if travel expenses are take out of the equation).

Over here, it looks, predominantly, like a theater tour all the way. Little wiggle room price-wise. Count yourselves lucky in that regard. ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if the NYC ticket prices at The Beacon are among the highest of the entire tour!

Posted by: Tin Soldier, February 14, 2018, 7:21pm; Reply: 5
They had better open and close with PB, then.  8)
Posted by: luminous786, February 14, 2018, 8:59pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Tin Soldier
They had better open and close with PB, then.  8)

Surely's that's not enough, but perhaps they will be nice and revert to 27 songs.  We are paying the most $ per song.  I wonder what other tunes Vince has programmed.  Really surprised there is nothing from Chorus.  Would have loved to hear Home again.  
Posted by: Tin Soldier, February 14, 2018, 10:06pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from luminous786

Surely's that's not enough, but perhaps they will be nice and revert to 27 songs.  We are paying the most $ per song.  I wonder what other tunes Vince has programmed.  Really surprised there is nothing from Chorus.  Would have loved to hear Home again.  

True, PB twice is just not enough. He should sing it in Spanish and Italian as well. New York's a melting pot, as Vince well knows.

Seriously though, a longer setlist is appropriate, and second encore as well. I think they will get the response for it.
Print page generated: February 21, 2018, 3:10am