Print Topic - Archive

erasure4rum  /  Wonderland/BPM Tours (1985-6)  /  Merch
Posted by: Tin Soldier, January 25, 2018, 1:14pm
Was wondering who here has a BPM or Boy Scout tee or have the postcards with those designs. Other than an old pic of one tee at Esprit, you just don't see them around, even in pictures.
Posted by: Mikedepaz, January 25, 2018, 1:22pm; Reply: 1
I always wear my boy with the sword tee to concerts. It always identifies you as a long, long old fan.
Posted by: Tin Soldier, January 25, 2018, 1:35pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from Mikedepaz
I always wear my boy with the sword tee to concerts. It always identifies you as a long, long old fan.

How's that holding up? :)

(Got a pic of it anywhere?)
Posted by: Mikedepaz, January 25, 2018, 1:40pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Tin Soldier

How's that holding up? :)

(Got a pic of it anywhere?)

I'll dig one up
Posted by: Tin Soldier, January 25, 2018, 2:03pm; Reply: 4
Just to clarify, one in which the shirt is not the only thing being worn (I know it can be hot in Florida). To be on the safe side, maybe one of it laid flat.  ;D

Thanks.
Posted by: Pughie, January 25, 2018, 3:28pm; Reply: 5
I bought this off eBay last year I think as at the time I had just left my job and didn’t have much money but I bought this subway poster instead

Posted by: Tin Soldier, January 25, 2018, 3:45pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Pughie
I bought this off eBay last year...

So it was you!  ??)  ;D

Quoted from Pughie
I think as at the time I had just left my job and didn’t have much money but I bought this subway poster instead

I think I'd go shirt over poster as you can't keep rolling it out on the train to show you're a fan. ;)

Still, you did good. I remember you showing the poster before. It's not a common one. Cheers for the pictures!
Posted by: Pughie, January 25, 2018, 3:48pm; Reply: 7
To the bottom left is a Sometimes flyer I scanned that and it was on the old EIS website with all the other postcards/flyers etc. It may also be the ones that made the Pop Deluxe boxset booklet.
Posted by: Tin Soldier, January 25, 2018, 4:17pm; Reply: 8
Found that. Essentially the same graphic as used on the Stuttgart concert poster I've seen.
Posted by: Tin Soldier, February 13, 2018, 4:18pm; Reply: 9
Quoted from Mikedepaz

I'll dig one up

Any luck? :)
Posted by: Mikedepaz, February 14, 2018, 1:29pm; Reply: 10
I'll have it up shortly
Posted by: Tin Soldier, February 14, 2018, 7:19pm; Reply: 11
Thanks. :)
Print page generated: August 16, 2018, 12:11pm