Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
World Beyond Teeshirts
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum     Erasure Studio Albums    World Beyond (2018)  ›  World Beyond Teeshirts
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

World Beyond Teeshirts  This thread currently has 210 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Pughie
May 4, 2018, 11:08am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
159 days 2 hours 8 minutes
World Beyond teeshirts now available on a Lexer £20

https://www.lexermusic.com/all-erasure/erasure-world-beyond-t-shirt

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mikedepaz
May 5, 2018, 1:35am Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 8 hours 27 minutes
Seems like more exclusives are becoming readily available

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 6
Tin Soldier
May 5, 2018, 2:14am Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
23 days 20 hours 35 minutes
Well, for those not going the route of the whole bundle, this is a nice option. I don't know if one can expect these as available merch on tour.

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 2 - 6
Mikedepaz
May 6, 2018, 3:36am Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 8 hours 27 minutes
Well I'm starting to doubt everything that states Limited Edition or bonus when you buy ________________ ( fill in the blank future release)

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 3 - 6
Tin Soldier
May 6, 2018, 5:12am Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
23 days 20 hours 35 minutes
Everyone should have assumed that can happen well before now. Frankly, this is one of the "nicer" examples compared to the twenty Electric Blue editions, or UNDO's antics.

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 4 - 6
LexerAlan
May 6, 2018, 6:36am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
3 hours 11 minutes
just to clarify, there's a total of 7 of these left t-shirts left over, we always slightly over order in case of inventory discrepancies (i.e. so if there's been a mistake somewhere along the line we don't have to cancel some pre-orders). now that the release is well out of the way these are being made available.
Alan,
Lexer Music.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 6
Pughie
May 6, 2018, 9:25am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
159 days 2 hours 8 minutes
Quoted from LexerAlan
just to clarify, there's a total of 7 of these left t-shirts left over, we always slightly over order in case of inventory discrepancies (i.e. so if there's been a mistake somewhere along the line we don't have to cancel some pre-orders). now that the release is well out of the way these are being made available.
Alan,
Lexer Music.

I like mine been wearing it this week (that’s my bonus info you need,tomake you buy one),thanks Alan for commenting,I’m trying to post info to help people out. The info given by EIS when promoting ‘limited editions’ has been sketchy to say the least for example the Sometimes 2015 single,no mention it was limited then out if the blue it was,that particular single on CD is now a modern rarity and sells for high prices on eBay.
Coming up to date and the World Be Live 1000 copies has now been scrapped for a higher undisclosed amount (depending on sales) with this I’m sure more copies will be produced to cover returns etc.
Undo Records have had two releases with major problems over release dates,postage being the main problem,yet after the event postage seems to be no problem at all with new copies being put up for sale via a ‘secret link’ bypassing the official website which says no copies for sale (under the ‘coming soon’ banner which is misleading in itself) items arriving in UK & USA within 7 days.

All we ask of as fans is accurate info when buying items and total clarity in quantities if limited so we can buy in confidence. If you want a product ORDER IT when it goes on sale to secure one don’t wait and then complain they hVe gone.

Pledge customers have complained quite a lot over packaging problems,which for me is a no brainier as Lexer have been cheaper an£ packaged with no problems ..... keep it up Alan.

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum     Erasure Studio Albums    World Beyond (2018)  ›  World Beyond Teeshirts

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread