Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Is it selfish
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    World Be Gone Tour (2018)  ›  Is it selfish
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 2 Guests

Is it selfish  This thread currently has 422 views. Print
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Tin Soldier
November 17, 2017, 3:27pm Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
16 days 7 hours 57 minutes
Oh, I'd love to go to that, but remember that there's considerably less complexity to Yazoo arrangements than that of Chorus or ISISIS. I don't think it will be as easy as you think. Just listen to Always 2009, and then try to imagine RTTS done the same...and then imagine that live. That would still be enjoyable for you and I, but an aural departure from the aforementioned tours. Plus, those tours weren't really expected by casual fans to provide as close a rendition as I think would be expected from a touted album-specific show. We would be happy, but casual fans are needed to fill venues too, and I think they would be disappointed.

Someone please convince me I'm wrong here.

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 15 - 16
luminous786
November 17, 2017, 4:17pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 22 hours 7 minutes
I tend to agree with Pughie.  I think this could be done.  I think technology has progressed such that Vince could reprogram using soft synths. If not possible use the backing tracks.  I just want to here these albums live.  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    World Be Gone Tour (2018)  ›  Is it selfish

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread