Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Free German gig
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    Robbie Williams Warm Up Gigs (May 2017)  ›  Free German gig
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Free German gig  This thread currently has 1,794 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Pughie
July 18, 2017, 8:54am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
149 days 16 hours 19 minutes
ERASURE ANNOUNCE FREE GERMAN CONCERT FOR ARTE TV'S 'BERLIN LIVE' SERIES
I am very excited to announce that Erasure will be playing a free concert at Berlin venue SchwuZ next Monday, 24th July. It's a very small venue for Erasure to be playing and general admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis and doors will open at 6.15pm. If you would like to go then you need to register for the event by clicking this -
http://motor.de/berlin-live/
and you will receive more details about how everything will work in the confirmation email that will be sent to you.

WIN A PAIR OF VIP TICKETS TO SEE ERASURE’S ARTE TV 'BERLIN LIVE' SHOW ON MONDAY!
As I mentioned above, registering for details about the show does not guarantee you'll be able to get in as the audience will be admitted on a first-come, first-served basis, however I do have ten pairs of VIP tickets which offer GUARANTEED admission: five pairs for a newsletter competition that I will tell you about in a moment, and five pairs to be given away via Erasure's Facebook and Twitter pages later this week. If you would like to win one of the five pairs of VIP tickets I have to give away right now then all you need to to is email me before midnight (UK) tomorrow (Tuesday 18th July), including your contact details, and I will pick the five winners at random from all entries received and will let them know the good news on Wednesday!

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message
ben
July 18, 2017, 6:46pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
17 days 10 hours 55 minutes
The good news is that these shows are broadcast for free in Germany and France obviously as it is a french-german public broadcasting company, but if you can receive free to air german TV via satellite you can watch this one too. There also have an App for iOS and most likely Android (not sure in which countries, but certainly in the UK) where many, but not all programmes can be watched on you beloved device. As it is free to air it will most likely end up on YouTube at least for a short time.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 38
kwerty
July 18, 2017, 8:22pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
8 days 14 hours 56 minutes
Well here's hoping that they licence this for a DVD release or something, although I'm sure they'll find something wrong with the quality in some way.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 38
AIRAZUR
July 19, 2017, 6:58am Report to Moderator

ERASURE Humanum Est - l'Humour Tujurs
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
32 days 16 hours 39 minutes
Quoted from ben
The good news is that these shows are broadcast for free in Germany and France obviously as it is a french-german public broadcasting company, but if you can receive free to air german TV via satellite you can watch this one too. There also have an App for iOS and most likely Android (not sure in which countries, but certainly in the UK) where many, but not all programmes can be watched on you beloved device. As it is free to air it will most likely end up on YouTube at least for a short time.

Unfortunately, ARTE only gets weak audience shares (usually around 2% in France, and 1% in Germany...) and only survives by state subsidies  

(source : https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arte#Audiences)
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 3 - 38
jason90405
July 22, 2017, 3:25pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 hours 8 minutes
There's a live webcast before the actual TV broadcast.. will someone capture this?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 38
Danger
July 23, 2017, 6:35pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 9 hours 5 minutes
Quoted from kwerty
although I'm sure they'll find something wrong with the quality in some way.

Absolutely true, but considering the 2005 live shows recorded with a walkman by LHN, I can't understand why they always find something wrong for live releases...

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 5 - 38
gabila100
July 24, 2017, 5:14pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 5 hours 14 minutes
I doubt that they would release this as a live DVD or CD. Vince did mention a while ago that they will probably release a live album from World Be Gone your and it would make sense if they waited until next year when the shows will start rather than choosing a live tv performance for a live album
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 38
ben
July 24, 2017, 6:29pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Watching the Arte stream just now in the U.K, I hope it doesn't stop just when Erasure are on.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 7 - 38
ben
July 24, 2017, 6:38pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
It is actually streaming, and with very good sound!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 38
Pughie
July 24, 2017, 7:21pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
149 days 16 hours 19 minutes
Quoted from gabila100
I doubt that they would release this as a live DVD or CD. Vince did mention a while ago that they will probably release a live album from World Be Gone your and it would make sense if they waited until next year when the shows will start rather than choosing a live tv performance for a live album

The sound and quality of the footage is amazing

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 9 - 38
Dunc
July 24, 2017, 7:52pm Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
13 days 21 hours 49 minutes
Quite a superb show again.
What a brilliant year for Vince and Andy so far. Really amazing.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 10 - 38
gabila100
July 24, 2017, 8:42pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
I missed it. Does anyone remember the setlist ?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 11 - 38
ben
July 24, 2017, 8:54pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from gabila100
I missed it. Does anyone remember the setlist ?

Victim of love, breath of life, love you the sky,  blue savannah, always, chorus, oh l 'amour, drama, world be gone, knocking on your door, sometimes, just a little love, ship of fools,  to hate you, stop, chains of love, a little respect,
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 12 - 38
gabila100
July 24, 2017, 9:00pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from ben

Victim of love, breath of life, love you the sky,  blue savannah, always, chorus, oh l 'amour, drama, world be gone, knocking on your door, sometimes, just a little love, ship of fools,  to hate you, stop, chains of love, a little respect,

Cheers  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 13 - 38
andrew_pi
July 24, 2017, 9:57pm Report to Moderator

Minimum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 20 hours 8 minutes
This set was INCREDIBLE!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 14 - 38