Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Request for Turns the Love to Anger on Tour
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    World Be Gone Tour (2018)  ›  Request for Turns the Love to Anger on Tour
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Request for Turns the Love to Anger on Tour  This thread currently has 1,208 views. Print
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
glazball
February 5, 2017, 12:07am Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
6 days 6 hours 5 minutes
Funny discussion...   first, Turns the Love to Anger is not a good choice for a single.  It's too special to give to the unwashed radio masses.  Same is true for Siren Song, Home and imo Am I Right?  I think AIR? is probably erasure's best non-single-sounding single.  What in place of AIR? as a single though?  WftD?

Halo can't be considered a 5th single - kwerty is right, there were promos pressed in the US but it wasn't officially a single.  I suppose the same is true for Magic Moments in the US also.  Which btw is one of the biggest erasure mysteries to me...  who decided to make a promo for Magic Moments??  Can you imagine any radio station really playing it??

Anyways, I vote yay for live TTLTA.  While we're feeling world-concious, let's include Grace, Treasure and Hallowed Ground.

glazball's music collection
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 15 - 20
mr first
February 5, 2017, 4:52pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
6 days 20 hours 8 minutes
Quoted from glazball
Funny discussion...   first, Turns the Love to Anger is not a good choice for a single.  It's too special to give to the unwashed radio masses.  Same is true for Siren Song, Home and imo Am I Right?  I think AIR? is probably erasure's best non-single-sounding single.  What in place of AIR? as a single though?  WftD?

Halo can't be considered a 5th single - kwerty is right, there were promos pressed in the US but it wasn't officially a single.  I suppose the same is true for Magic Moments in the US also.  Which btw is one of the biggest erasure mysteries to me...  who decided to make a promo for Magic Moments??  Can you imagine any radio station really playing it??

Anyways, I vote yay for live TTLTA.  While we're feeling world-concious, let's include Grace, Treasure and Hallowed Ground.

I'm with you on hallowed ground one of my faves
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 16 - 20
luminous786
February 7, 2017, 3:46pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
7 days 20 hours 18 minutes
So sent the request for Turns the Love to Anger to Andy and Vince on Twitter.  No response.......CRUSHED.........
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 17 - 20
Tin Soldier
February 7, 2017, 7:38pm Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
23 days 53 minutes
Selling house, etc might be more on his mind.

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 18 - 20
luminous786
February 7, 2017, 8:51pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
7 days 20 hours 18 minutes
Quoted from Tin Soldier
Selling house, etc might be more on his mind.

True.  Wonder what they have planned and whether they are going to stay in the area.

I also think it means TtLtA is not going to appear on the setlist as he responded to my other tweet asking him what the length of the longest trace on the new album is.   He's hilarious!  Have to remember to be explicit next time.  

would attach pic, but cannot figure out how....

This post contains attachments; to download them you must login.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 19 - 20
Tin Soldier
November 28, 2017, 10:48am Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
23 days 53 minutes
As said elsewhere, Vince has heard the cry.

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 20 - 20
2 Pages « 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    World Be Gone Tour (2018)  ›  Request for Turns the Love to Anger on Tour

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread