Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
The Wild! Party September 1st 1990
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    The Wild Tour (1990)  ›  The Wild! Party September 1st 1990
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

The Wild! Party September 1st 1990  This thread currently has 2,390 views. Print
3 Pages « 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
mr first
September 7, 2017, 2:55pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
6 days 18 hours 11 minutes
I'm about 120 rows  to the left if anybody can spot me
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 30 - 33
chubs
September 7, 2017, 7:22pm Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
14 hours 36 minutes
It was a great weekend, 4 teenagers from Edinburgh, so nieve, not a clue where the venue was, where would stay afterwards, but from getting dumped of the bus at the M1 junction to
walking miles for hours, till we met other people going, so followed them. Fell in love with the beautiful voice of BRM, met a giant snail called ernie and kipped down on the train station floor afterwards to get rudely awakened by a gang of lads wanting to have our trainers???? walk for miles again to get the bus back to Edinburgh, as I said what a great weekend
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 31 - 33
Dunc
September 8, 2017, 6:52pm Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
14 days 7 hours 2 minutes
Quoted from Pat.2000
^Thanks for the link. I recall Gary Davies on Radio 1 saying he could see fans as far as the ''I can see''...now I know what he means.

Depending on the resolution, it's something I could buy. But doing a simple purchase on that page requires a lot more details than I'm prepared to give.

Whatever happened to the simple: Select - Card details/address - Delivery..oh so simple......

But now, why the hell do Facebook have to be involved now? Those not on FB can't buy it?

Thank you so, so much for posting this picture!
Wow!
Talk about memories flooding back.
Brilliant!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 32 - 33
Mikedepaz
September 9, 2017, 5:51pm Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
25 days 20 hours 2 minutes
Getty images wants to make as much as they can so they ask more questions so they can base the price on what it will be used for. I think this prevents people from not paying them.

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 33 - 33
3 Pages « 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    The Wild Tour (1990)  ›  The Wild! Party September 1st 1990

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread