Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Live Concert broadcast New York
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    The Violet Flame Tour (2014)  ›  Live Concert broadcast New York
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Live Concert broadcast New York  This thread currently has 1,407 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Uk_fan
December 20, 2014, 3:00pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 hours 12 minutes
Hi, recently attended many shows on the last UK tour, truly amazing concert. I love the new songs and rearrangements of the old songs. The opener oh l'amour is my favourite, truly wonderful. I wondered if people were aware that the upcoming concert in NYC is being beoadcast. Here is the link with the news:

http://www.vintagevinylnews.com/2014/12/willie-nelson-phil-lesh-erasure.html?m=1

I don't think there will be a live album or DVD from the current tour which is a tragedy in my opinion. I would love to know if someone can audio record the NYC concert?

Many thanks and seasons greetings  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Gareth Pugh
December 20, 2014, 7:18pm Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
10 days 16 hours 52 minutes
Quoted from Uk_fan
Hi, recently attended many shows on the last UK tour, truly amazing concert. I love the new songs and rearrangements of the old songs. The opener oh l'amour is my favourite, truly wonderful. I wondered if people were aware that the upcoming concert in NYC is being beoadcast. Here is the link with the news:

http://www.vintagevinylnews.com/2014/12/willie-nelson-phil-lesh-erasure.html?m=1

I don't think there will be a live album or DVD from the current tour which is a tragedy in my opinion. I would love to know if someone can audio record the NYC concert?

Many thanks and seasons greetings  

Although there's been no official announcement, they *did* record one of the LA shows in October and the compere, apparently Richard Blade (ex-KROQ radio station DJ and long-time champion of the band in the US) announced that that night's show was being recorded for a live double CD (just as every tour going back to 2005's 'The Erasure Show' tour has had a double-disc concert recording released). So I think you might be pleasantly surprised after all...
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 8
Gareth Pugh
December 20, 2014, 7:21pm Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
10 days 16 hours 52 minutes
Quoted from Gareth Pugh

Although there's been no official announcement, they *did* record one of the LA shows in October and the compere, apparently Richard Blade (ex-KROQ radio station DJ and long-time champion of the band in the US) announced that that night's show was being recorded for a live double CD (just as every tour going back to 2005's 'The Erasure Show' tour has had a double-disc concert recording released). So I think you might be pleasantly surprised after all...

Actually, I tell a lie, they didn't release 2011's 'Total Pop!' tour on CD but they did release a show from The Tomorrow's World tour later that same year.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 8
Danger
December 20, 2014, 8:42pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 16 hours 2 minutes
Quoted from Gareth Pugh

Actually, I tell a lie, they didn't release 2011's 'Total Pop!' tour on CD but they did release a show from The Tomorrow's World tour later that same year.

Anyway the second disc of TVF has the Short Circuit gig that was a smaller version of the TP tour

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 3 - 8
little_shane
December 29, 2014, 4:56pm Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 2 hours 22 minutes
its a shame the eis site some how let every one listen to it even if its a few days after with a link
I cant get the radio show  and I think there should have done one radio show live over here like there did a few years back on radio one like the PHANTASMAGORICAL TOUR and the wild tour .

I do hope in the next news letter  there will be a link to listen to it even if its just for 24 hours then you cant listen to it ...

we will see

happy new year to all of you x
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 8
larry
December 31, 2014, 4:00am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
10 days 22 hours 22 minutes
Love Erasure but am really excited to hear Book of Love. Wish I could be at that show. I am hoping there is someplace besides Sirius radio where we will be able to hear it.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 8
erasure2015
January 1, 2015, 9:27pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 hours 34 minutes
I recorded the XM stream this afternoon and have it in MP3 format -- 223MB.  I'm leery of sharing it because of copyright issues -- if anybody wants to host it, leave me a PM and I'll send you a place where you can download it.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 8
jason90405
July 4, 2018, 1:57pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
2 hours 36 minutes
Hey guys, I'm late to the party.  Can someone re-upload the highest quality version PLEASE?  Thanks!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 7 - 8
Pat.2000
July 5, 2018, 3:08am Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
5 days 19 hours 54 minutes
Best one now is Live in Boston that's on youtube

Live classic synth pop tracks you might have forgotten about.

UPDATED:  11TH JUNE 2018

https://soundcloud.com/user-152577839

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 8
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    The Violet Flame Tour (2014)  ›  Live Concert broadcast New York

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread