Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Live Stream
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    Erasure Concert Tours +    The Violet Flame Tour (2014)  ›  Live Stream
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Live Stream  This thread currently has 4,678 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Dmode1973
September 13, 2014, 8:39pm Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
4 days 14 hours 10 minutes
So Richard has informed us that one of the US shows will be streamed. How great is that especially after not getting a live recording from the last shows

Austin done the DM stream last year at the city Limits festival and made a great job of it so that could be one possible venue as they are there for two nights as well.

Twitter:- Chris Snoddon@Snodmeister
              http://snodmeister.tumblr.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Pughie
September 14, 2014, 11:24am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
158 days 11 hours 41 minutes
Quoted from Dmode1973
So Richard has informed us that one of the US shows will be streamed. How great is that especially after not getting a live recording from the last shows

Austin done the DM stream last year at the city Limits festival and made a great job of it so that could be one possible venue as they are there for two nights as well.

I hope someone records this to use as a CD release,I feel the lack of stage set and visuals may make for a rather underwhelming DVD release,but it's the music that counts and the clubby feel to the stage with all the lights etc may just make it a spectacle that may well work on a DVD I'm not a video director what would I know?

A live here now release will be welcomed,plus as I've mentioned in another thread they may well drop some of these tracks to incorporate some Snow Globe tracks nearer to Christmas.

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 32
zipzapuk
September 14, 2014, 1:34pm Report to Moderator

Minimum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
16 days 4 hours 30 minutes
I'm very positive that as soon as it streams it won't be hard to convert it to audio for safe keeping - now if only the Cowboy tour soundboard or FM recording would show up!!  

James
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 2 - 32
Danger
September 14, 2014, 2:14pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 16 hours 39 minutes
I think that for Erasure the time for DVD releases is over, but a live CD is always welcome above all with this tour with all the tracks reworked, EIS please listen to us!

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 3 - 32
Gareth Pugh
September 14, 2014, 4:15pm Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
10 days 19 hours 19 minutes
Quoted from Pughie

A live here now release will be welcomed,plus as I've mentioned in another thread they may well drop some of these tracks to incorporate some Snow Globe tracks nearer to Christmas.

Definitely hoping for a Live double CD release again, especially as the programming has been substantially revisited by Vince for this tour.

I've been thinking much the same thing as you, Pughie, with regards to later shows in the tour. Richard said (in a PM to me when I asked if the 'Loving Man (Knocking Ghost Remix)' from  Valentine's day might see some commercial release) that they did intend to repromote Snow Globe in some way nearer this Christmas, and there was talk a year back of possibly doing a more Christmas themed show in London for Christmas 2014. I doubt we'll get a full-on festive show but, yeah, I could see 2 or 3 songs from SG getting played at the Forum gig which is not long at all before Christmas.

If they *did*, maybe they could do a  'normal' TVF show recording, and then include any one-off Christmas Snow Globe live tracks as bonus tracks at the end (or as downloads etc.)?

Also, if there are aren't going to be any 'new-new' tracks for B sides this time around, I'd welcome maybe some re-works of Snow Globe songs as extra tracks for the remaining TVF singles. I'd vote for a 'Bells of Love (Extended Mix)' for the 2nd Single (Onge mentioned that Andy let slip in an interview that would likely be Sacred - yay!) and maybe some 'Loving Man' and/or 'There'll Be No Tomorrow' new mixes for the 3rd single (guessing around Feb/March time?). Won't happen, but a boy can dream...  

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 4 - 32
Twilight Plus
September 18, 2014, 12:03pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
7 days 35 minutes
ERASURE’s worldwide tour is already underway and the band has partnered up with Live Nation and Yahoo! to live-stream their September 27, 2014 concert, live from House of Blues Boston. This is one of 365 concerts to stream over a 12-month period on the Live Nation Channel on Yahoo Screen.

Watch the ERASURE concert live on September 27, Here: https://screen.yahoo.com/live-nation/
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 5 - 32
Dmode1973
September 26, 2014, 9:49pm Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
4 days 14 hours 10 minutes
So Boston is 5 hrs behind us here is the Uk so I wonder what time the broadcast will be at 1or 2 am maybe

Twitter:- Chris Snoddon@Snodmeister
              http://snodmeister.tumblr.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 6 - 32
Sadie
September 26, 2014, 10:34pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
2 days 3 hours 33 minutes
1am then
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 7 - 32
Sadie
September 27, 2014, 8:49pm Report to Moderator
Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
2 days 3 hours 33 minutes
anyone tuning in
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 8 - 32
Smythie
September 27, 2014, 9:08pm Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
3 days 13 hours 50 minutes
I would love to, think I will be in dreamland by midnight, will watch it went get up in the morning
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 9 - 32
Mikedepaz
September 28, 2014, 2:53am Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 5 hours 40 minutes
I had a bad streaming connection so I had to pass. But it looked like a good production that perhaps could be added to some bonus material down the line.

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 10 - 32
MikeyC
September 28, 2014, 3:25am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
8 days 12 hours 14 minutes
Both the audio and video quality was amazing -- I felt like I was there in Boston! (and I have a very close friend in Boston who was there so it was like we saw the show together). Obviously this was better than any Youtube clips we've already seen -- and I hope the darned thing ends up on Youtube so we can all watch with ease and convenience!

Loved how Andy described "Sacred" as his favorite track from TVF!  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 11 - 32
little_shane
September 28, 2014, 4:40am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 3 hours 12 minutes
ive click on the eis news letter to watch again the whole show but its only showing me in the middle of the show not from the start
please help
thank you
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 12 - 32
Smythie
September 28, 2014, 6:27am Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
3 days 13 hours 50 minutes
Only shows the last 2 songs for me 'Always and Sometimes'
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 13 - 32
little_shane
September 28, 2014, 7:04am Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 3 hours 12 minutes
yes me again just different  songs not from the beging and goning throw to the end  
please I do hope its not like this ...
as someone got a link  for the whole show or youtube  
or im I doing something wrong
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 14 - 32
3 Pages 1 2 3 » All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread