Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
The Violet Flame Deluxe Boxset
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum     Erasure Studio Albums    The Violet Flame (2014)  ›  The Violet Flame Deluxe Boxset
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

The Violet Flame Deluxe Boxset   This thread currently has 21,226 views. Print
12 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » All Recommend Thread
JSDOUVRES
September 3, 2014, 1:32pm Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
1 days 15 hours 13 minutes
Glad I ordered this now! Only did it last week when there were 70 odd left, the rest went pretty quickly it seems!

Really looking forward to this, love it that there is a remixes CD in there and will be seeing them in Guildford in a few months! Never thought that would happen!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 45 - 175
Pughie
September 3, 2014, 2:37pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
158 days 18 hours 10 minutes
I would've thought at this point in the production they would know the full contents list for this box set. It's just when they decide to tell us.

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 46 - 175
Gareth Pugh
September 4, 2014, 3:41am Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
10 days 19 hours 49 minutes
Quoted from Pughie
I would've thought at this point in the production they would know the full contents list for this box set. It's just when they decide to tell us.

IIRC, the extra goodies for the Snow Globe set were announced in two waves, with some revealed right from the start of the pre-order window, and the last few items (balloons, sweets and cocktail book) announced with only a couple of weeks to go.

Like you say Pughie, as the Violet Flame boxes have all sold out in advance, maybe they don't now 'need' to announce the other things to help give sales the last little 'push'?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 47 - 175
AIRAZUR
September 5, 2014, 10:18pm Report to Moderator

ERASURE Humanum Est - l'Humour Tujurs
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
35 days 21 hours 3 minutes
In case you'd be interested, 3.500 copies of the Deluxe Boxset of "The Violet Flame" were produced and they're all sold out now...  

Source : PledgeMusic
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 48 - 175
Pughie
September 6, 2014, 6:57am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
158 days 18 hours 10 minutes
The latest photo plus EIS/Mute update

Dear Erasure Fan,

The release of The Violet Flame is approaching fast, just a few more short weeks to go.
We'd like to thank you for your support and are very excited to know what you think of the album.

To prove that the album is nearly in full physical existence, here is a photo of some of the CD's and box set items that have arrived already at the Mute office.
we will send more photos as more items arrive.

The box set is sold out now, the edition was 3500 and will ship out to you the friday before release, packing is due to start frantically early next week, we are just waiting for the actual box and 3CD set to arrive.

There are still a few t-shirts left, there will be plenty of other lovely t-shirt designs available on the tour, but this gold foil design won't be available at the live shows.

Kind regards
Mute and EIS

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 49 - 175
Gareth Pugh
September 8, 2014, 2:58pm Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Hiya

just in case this is of interest/help to anyone, I've asked Pledge how long the download files that come with purchase of a box set remain live and available for ('cos I'm now being sent on an overseas work trip, getting back a week after the release date):

they'll be up for 3 months

... which I reckon means you'll have until around December 22nd to access your DJ mix and FLAC files.

Cheers!

Gareth
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 50 - 175
I Said
September 8, 2014, 6:49pm Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
2 days 13 hours 19 minutes
Quoted from Pughie
The latest photo plus EIS/Mute update

Dear Erasure Fan,

The release of The Violet Flame is approaching fast, just a few more short weeks to go.
We'd like to thank you for your support and are very excited to know what you think of the album.

To prove that the album is nearly in full physical existence, here is a photo of some of the CD's and box set items that have arrived already at the Mute office.
we will send more photos as more items arrive.

The box set is sold out now, the edition was 3500 and will ship out to you the friday before release, packing is due to start frantically early next week, we are just waiting for the actual box and 3CD set to arrive.

There are still a few t-shirts left, there will be plenty of other lovely t-shirt designs available on the tour, but this gold foil design won't be available at the live shows.

Kind regards
Mute and EIS

Is the skull on the standard edition gold and/or embossed? Is the deluxe edition glossy (if I see it right)?

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 51 - 175
Danger
September 9, 2014, 6:54am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 16 hours 44 minutes
Quoted from Pughie
there will be plenty of other lovely t-shirt designs available on the tour,

This sounds good for my ears, I hope in some skull-less tshirt at the merchandising desk

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 52 - 175
easternize
September 10, 2014, 12:12am Report to Moderator
Minimum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
13 days 2 hours 59 minutes
does anyone know if we will be e-mailed the mp3/24 bit Flac files or do we have to wait till we recieve the boxset to get the downloads?
Especially since i live in USA, will i have to wait for the box to arrive to hear the cd?
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 53 - 175
Mikedepaz
September 10, 2014, 12:54am Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 7 hours 14 minutes
This will be strange to go to,a concert and I haven't heard the whole album apart from Elevation- a first for me  

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Online
Private Message Reply: 54 - 175
Gareth Pugh
September 10, 2014, 8:58am Report to Moderator
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from Mikedepaz
This will be strange to go to,a concert and I haven't heard the whole album apart from Elevation- a first for me  

I think the latest EIS newsletter said there's going to be a stream of the full album going up with one of their media partners this week so US fans catching the earlier shows can have heard the new songs in advance.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 55 - 175
Mikedepaz
September 10, 2014, 12:21pm Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 7 hours 14 minutes
At this point I'd rather be amazed in person and hear it later as recorded. Mute really has kept a tight lid on distribution and leaks this time.

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Online
Private Message Reply: 56 - 175
Dmode1973
September 11, 2014, 9:11pm Report to Moderator

Medium Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
4 days 14 hours 10 minutes
Quoted from Gareth Pugh

I think the latest EIS newsletter said there's going to be a stream of the full album going up with one of their media partners this week so US fans catching the earlier shows can have heard the new songs in advance.

My guess is tomorrow for that. DM and Bowie both released theirs via stream the Friday week before release albeit they were Sony but seems like the trend

Twitter:- Chris Snoddon@Snodmeister
              http://snodmeister.tumblr.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 57 - 175
darren mitchell
September 12, 2014, 10:39am Report to Moderator
Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
3 days 13 hours 30 minutes
Waiting, waiting and waiting I hope the new album gets streamed today, so looking forward to listening to the album, got to be one of the best albums since chorus, good luck erasure on tonights show, enjoy my American friends  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 58 - 175
dayalet
September 12, 2014, 2:24pm Report to Moderator
Guest User
DJ continuous mix now on Soundcloud courtesy of EIS for those interested

https://soundcloud.com/erasureinfo/the-violet-flame-continuous-dj-mix/s-Vr7AG

(Good Lord.... skipping through! Sacred is Amazing! Think Madonnas Ray of Light period mixed with The Chorus Era Sound with a bit of Club Banging mixed in! Surely the best song they have done in YEARS!)
E-mail Reply: 59 - 175
12 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » All Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum     Erasure Studio Albums    The Violet Flame (2014)  ›  The Violet Flame Deluxe Boxset

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread