Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
DVD Easter Eggs
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum     Erasure Albums    Total Pop!-the first 40 hits (2009)  ›  DVD Easter Eggs
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

DVD Easter Eggs  This thread currently has 4,356 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Danger
April 8, 2014, 8:37pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 9 hours 5 minutes
On the old official forum, Pughie wrote an exhaustive guide to Easter Eggs that are available in every Erasure release. But tonight I've discovered on youtube that even TP DVD should have some Easter Eggs, one would be the Kartsen Kroyer Oh L'Amour video. Do you know something about Puhie?

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Pughie
April 8, 2014, 9:33pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
149 days 16 hours 18 minutes
Quoted from Danger
On the old official forum, Pughie wrote an exhaustive guide to Easter Eggs that are available in every Erasure release. But tonight I've discovered on youtube that even TP DVD should have some Easter Eggs, one would be the Kartsen Kroyer Oh L'Amour video. Do you know something about Puhie?

As far as I know the full list is in the link below,as far as I'm aware there are no more on the TP DVD,unless someone else knows differently?

http://erasure4rum.com/forum/Blah.pl?m-1348409473/

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 1 - 2
Cesar
August 6, 2014, 6:05am Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
22 days 9 hours 45 minutes
There are, indeed. Here's the list:

Quoted Text
"Total POP!" DVD Easter Eggs:

- "Oh L'Amour (2003)" video:

Enter the "bonus material" section, play 'Sometimes', 'How Many Times?', 'Miracle' and 'Because You're So Sweet' in any order (no need to watch the 'Erasure Special - Top Of The Pops 2'), and "Oh L'Amour (2003)" will show up as the last menu item.
In fact, you don't have to watch all the videos. Just start to play them, then go to the last seconds of each song and finally let them play until they finish.

- Instrumental tracks - audio only:

These instrumental tracks are the ones used as background music for the DVD menus. To listen to them, follow this path:
'bonus material' > 'Erasure Special - Top Of The Pops 2' > move right on any title of the list, including 'bonus menu' (the Vince and Andy picture on the right will turn light grey) > Select (Enter)
You will enter a page with no menu, where you can listen to the instrumental tracks:

Chapter 1 - Who Needs Love (Like That) - instrumental
Chapter 2 - Earth (from 'Buried Treasure 2')
Chapter 3 - Jacques Cousteau
Chapter 4 - Piano Song Instrumental
Chapter 5 - My Heart So Blue (Incidental)

You can skip them forward and backward if you want, as each track corresponds to a different chapter of the DVD.

C├ęsar

Private Message Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum     Erasure Albums    Total Pop!-the first 40 hits (2009)  ›  DVD Easter Eggs

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread