Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Six Years On Birthday Celebrations
Forum Login
Login Name: Create a new account
Password:     Forgot password

erasure4rum    General Boards    4rum Talk  ›  Six Years On Birthday Celebrations
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 1 Guests

Six Years On Birthday Celebrations  This thread currently has 3,380 views. Print
4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » All Recommend Thread
GW2m
October 6, 2014, 11:51am Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
20 hours 21 minutes
Hurrah!... Happy birthday!

I really like the forum format for news and sharing views- preferable to a Facebook page anyway. I guess I'm just old fashioned that way...

Here's a sort of related question: what was the name of the Yahoo Group that everyone used hundreds of years ago?! Was it 'I Say, I Say, I Say'? You know, I've completely forgotten!... Does it still exist?
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 15 - 55
Pughie
October 6, 2014, 12:40pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
159 days 7 hours 48 minutes
Quoted from GW2m
Hurrah!... Happy birthday!

I really like the forum format for news and sharing views- preferable to a Facebook page anyway. I guess I'm just old fashioned that way...

Here's a sort of related question: what was the name of the Yahoo Group that everyone used hundreds of years ago?! Was it 'I Say, I Say, I Say'? You know, I've completely forgotten!... Does it still exist?

I Say I Say I Say was the yahoogroup that was run by the EIS which then closed to make way for the official EIS Forum that was on the EIS website.
I usedtoruna yahoogroup (well it's still actually running) called Privatear 2 which was based on the old EIS fan club magazine.
This Erasure4rum was made to carry on the old EIS Forum after it was axed.

Am i in Wonderland or Tomorrow's World Be Gone
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 16 - 55
GW2m
October 6, 2014, 12:50pm Report to Moderator

Baby Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
20 hours 21 minutes
Quoted Text
I used to run a yahoogroup (well it's still actually running) called Privatear 2

Ah, that was it! Thanks Mr Pugh. The name had slipped my mind... That all seems like a lifetime ago now!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 17 - 55
Mikedepaz
October 7, 2014, 12:35am Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 13 hours 40 minutes
I still don't know why Richard closed the official forum whenhe could have had capable people here still running it. A good chunk of fans were lost in transition which is rather sad.

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 18 - 55
Pughie
October 6, 2015, 5:38am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from Pughie

Year 2

Stats-
Our member number is now up to 341
453 topics
14,470 messages
Our peaks since last years birthday have been in November (Snow Globe) & last month September (TVF) for reasons im sure you can work out.
Our latest member Steierer welcome.
Our top poster yet again is Dannlee now with 2,787 posts to his name.
Our top three posters are yet again Dannylee,OomphPoomftie & chemicalboy.
Our top posting thread has been for The Violet Flame,with a combined posting of 802 posts (joning different threads due to multiple formats etc)

Thanks to all for helping the Erasure4rum to be the success that it has become,heres to year 3.

Ok year 3!!!

Stats.
Membership 407
579 topics
18,948messages

Our latest member is Dazzler welcome to you.
Peaks this year have been yet again November (The Violet Flame Tour) & september with the news of 'Always-the very best of' compilation.

Surprise surprise for the 3rd year running Dannylee is top poster with 3169 posts.
But we do have a change in the top 3 posters,Mike Depaz has now taken second place knocking OomphPoomftie into third place and knocking poor Chemicalboy into forth.

But the most exciting things for me have been the successful campaigns started here at Erasure4rum.com in the last year,firstly the iPop CD edition that we started here which resulted in the release of the 40 track 3CD edition of iPop.
Secondly we started up the Electric Blue 10th Anniversary re-issue project asking for your input into what you would like to see if such a release was to happen,and that is now almost ready to roll with some great new mixes.
Thirdly and the most un-expected was the Erasure4rum's take on what we would like to see as the 30th Anniversary 'Anthology'. The resulting artwork that was created then lead to Andy asking for the image to be used in the final artwork for the Always best of compilation.

So heres to year 4,what will be next?,watch this space…….

Also as a little post script i'd like to thank Roy & Jenny Jones for what was a great party to celebrate 30 Years of Erasure,i like to think with the help of the Erasure4rum via here and our FaceBook group we made a little contribution into the promotion & selling of tickets for what was a great night all round,

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 19 - 55
Mikedepaz
October 6, 2015, 12:56pm Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Wow! Time flies! Always great to be here with my long distance friends

Am I In Tomorrows World or in a Sweltering Violet Flame? oh look- World Be Gone!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 20 - 55
chemicalboy
October 6, 2015, 4:38pm Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
28 days 12 hours 32 minutes
Happy birthday dear 4rum. That's another post towards year 4 's total......
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 21 - 55
kwerty
October 6, 2015, 5:32pm Report to Moderator
Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 20 hours 37 minutes
I'm curious what you're going to rename this thread to this time next year.
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 22 - 55
Pughie
October 6, 2015, 8:14pm Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from kwerty
I'm curious what you're going to rename this thread to this time next year.

Thats a good question ...... I've a year to think if something

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 23 - 55
MikeyC
October 7, 2015, 1:59am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
9 days 4 hours 24 minutes
Always, Erasure4rum, I wanna be with you...  
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 24 - 55
Pughie
October 6, 2016, 5:11am Report to Moderator

Administrator Group
Posts Per Day
Time Online
Quoted from Pughie

Ok year 3!!!

Stats.
Membership 407
579 topics
18,948messages

Our latest member is Dazzler welcome to you.
Peaks this year have been yet again November (The Violet Flame Tour) & september with the news of 'Always-the very best of' compilation.

Surprise surprise for the 3rd year running Dannylee is top poster with 3169 posts.
But we do have a change in the top 3 posters,Mike Depaz has now taken second place knocking OomphPoomftie into third place and knocking poor Chemicalboy into forth.

But the most exciting things for me have been the successful campaigns started here at Erasure4rum.com in the last year,firstly the iPop CD edition that we started here which resulted in the release of the 40 track 3CD edition of iPop.
Secondly we started up the Electric Blue 10th Anniversary re-issue project asking for your input into what you would like to see if such a release was to happen,and that is now almost ready to roll with some great new mixes.
Thirdly and the most un-expected was the Erasure4rum's take on what we would like to see as the 30th Anniversary 'Anthology'. The resulting artwork that was created then lead to Andy asking for the image to be used in the final artwork for the Always best of compilation.

So heres to year 4,what will be next?,watch this space…….

Also as a little post script i'd like to thank Roy & Jenny Jones for what was a great party to celebrate 30 Years of Erasure,i like to think with the help of the Erasure4rum via here and our FaceBook group we made a little contribution into the promotion & selling of tickets for what was a great night all round,

Ok year 4!!!

Stats.
Membership 472
658 topics
23,019 messages

Our latest member is dmd2000 welcome to you.

Surprise for the 3rd year running Dannylee is no longer top poster with 3217 posts,his place has been taken by Mike Depaz on 3527.
But we do have a change in the top 3 posters,Mike in first,Dannylee down to second place and for the first time i have now entered top 3!! (2793)
Peaks this year include March (Torsten The Beautiful Libertine Shows) mostly Andy related topics but with he last three months picking up on the Moscow To Mars release.

Sadly we are still awaiting the Electric Blue 10th Anniversary re-issue project,and that is now almost ready to roll (still) with some great new mixes,and an amazing 46 minute Electric Dub album.

Also big thanks to Stephano for all E4M graphics & to César for the links and info contributions throughout the year.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 25 - 55
Tin Soldier
October 6, 2016, 5:15am Report to Moderator

Still a good boy from the other side of town...
Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
24 days 19 hours 57 minutes
Congrats!

"An Erasure message board? What will they think of next?"
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Reply: 26 - 55
Mikedepaz
October 6, 2016, 6:04pm Report to Moderator

MOD
Posts Per Day
Time Online
I love this place, great folks from around the world.

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 27 - 55
Onge
October 6, 2016, 8:14pm Report to Moderator

Big Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
12 days 11 hours 52 minutes
Well done on reaching 4 years! Here's to the next 4 years!

Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 28 - 55
MikeyC
October 7, 2016, 1:46am Report to Moderator

Maximum Member
Posts Per Day
Time Online
9 days 4 hours 24 minutes
Carry on Clangers!!
Logged Offline
Private Message Reply: 29 - 55
4 Pages « 1 2 3 4 » All Recommend Thread
Print

erasure4rum    General Boards    4rum Talk  ›  Six Years On Birthday Celebrations

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread