Austin Record Convention

mrblue

Austin Record Convention

Post by mrblue » Thu May 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Just a heads-up for anyone in or near Texas - the Austin Record Convention is this weekend. It's the biggest of its kind in the country and possibly the world. I've been going for jeez, over 20 years now. CDs, vinyl, memorabilia - lots of great stuff!

https://austinrecords.com/
Rating: 100%

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Re: Austin Record Convention

Post by Tin Soldier » Thu May 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Nice. :)

I'll be going to the Brooklyn Record Fair again this weekend, and in part because Mute will have a table there!

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Fri May 17, 2019 8:04 am

Sounds fabulous, mrblue!!

And I'm also planning to attend the Brooklyn Record Fair on Saturday and hopefully hangin' with Tin Soldier!! (yes, I'm back in NYC!!) Looking forward to the fair and also visiting Rough Trade!! 8-)
Rating: 100%

mrblue

Post by mrblue » Fri May 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Hey that's great news Mikey. Have you been playing New York City Boy on repeat since you got back??

I won't be attending the record convention this year, sadly. I always love going though. It's one of the events that brought me to Austin in the first place.

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Sat May 18, 2019 6:04 am

mrblue wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 3:18 pm
Hey that's great news Mikey. Have you been playing New York City Boy on repeat since you got back??

I won't be attending the record convention this year, sadly. I always love going though. It's one of the events that brought me to Austin in the first place.
Thanks! I have not been playing that but honestly I've been extremely busy, trying to get my life back in (organized) order! I am, however, loving what I've heard from the new HoJo album, though!! Need to focus more on that!

I'm sad you won't be attending the Austin record fair!! Maybe you can go next year?? Hope you're well!!

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier » Tue May 21, 2019 4:13 am

Mikey and I definitely had fun that day. I'd go to more of these if I could...mainly if I had a thicker wallet. ;)

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

Return to “Collectors”