I Say I Say I Say

A cartoon Erasure visit an enchanted forest
billyburg129

Re: I Say I Say I Say

Post by billyburg129 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:19 am

I'm thinking it is going to be a proper box set with all of their albums similar to what is being released by Depeche. There have been a lot of complaints about how that is a missed opportunity because no new material is being released for the DM boxset so perhaps they will do thinks right for Erasure. Wishful thinking I guess, but I was a bit underwhelmed by the Moscow to Mars effort so would consider purchasing a broader effort.
Rating: 50%

mrfirst

Re: I Say I Say I Say

Post by mrfirst » Mon Nov 11, 2019 5:10 pm

kwerty wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:04 pm
Pughie wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:56 pm
mrfirst wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 3:58 pm
Wonder if this has any relation to an announcement this coming Thursday from the EIS
Its possible but the Blue Savannah remix Vince was working on a while back makes you wonder.
Yeah I responded to the Tweet asking if it's going to be a double 'A' side with his remix of Blue Savannah we heard about many moons ago.

I think some people are getting excited that it's related to a forthcoming deluxe edition of I Say, I Say, I Say, but we thought that about his Blue Savannah remix and Wild! deluxe, but it never saw the light of day with that

Didn't he also once announce that he was remixing Turns The Love To Anger? There's been no further news on that either so far.

I wonder if a remix album is on the cards.

Another possibility: maybe sometimes Vince likes to just remix an old track for his own fun and entertainment! He just tells us about it. Like, you know, when he tells us about a pie he's making or something. We never get to actually eat any of it.

Of course, he did hint that the Blue Savannah remix was for something BMG had planned, so...
If Vince does remix for fun could he please share with the rest of us

Return to “I Say I Say I Say (1994)”