Georgia (Barnes)

Pughie
Site Admin

Georgia (Barnes)

Post by Pughie »

After seeing a performance of 'About Work The Dancefloor' at this years Glastonbury by this UK artist Georgia,ive now booked to see her in November at The Scala in London,superb 80's inspired sounds from this multi instrumentalist, check out the full 40 minute set on the Glastonbury BBC website.
Below are the official videos for two of her singles, and a live recorded performance.

About Work The Dancefloor (live at Glastonbury 2019)

About Work The Dancefloor (official video)

About Work The Dancefloor (live)

Started Out (official video)

Started Out (live)

Georgia - Live at 3voor12 Radio
Setlist:
0:00 About Work The Dancefloor
3:48 Started Out
7:50 Mellow
11:30 Feel It
Rating: 25%
From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Georgia (Barnes)

Post by Pughie »

It’s worth a ticket,she’s very talented,I’m seeing her in November

America, I am coming for you! 🙌🏻🇺🇸 Playing a few special headline shows in New York and Los Angeles, and joining the West Coast leg of the sxmElectro BPM Breaker Tour with Phantoms. I can't wait to see you all!!
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Today I start the campaign to get Georgia to support Erasure on their next tour.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

New UK dates announced

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

New single out now Never Let You Go.

Official video

I’m so excited to announce that my new single Never Let You Go is out NOW, and my new album Seeking Thrills is out on January 10th!! This past year has been the biggest adventure and I want to thank you all for your support along the way – of Started Out, About Work The Dancefloor, at my shows and festivals all around the world!!

So much time, energy and love has gone into this record and I can’t wait to share it with you soon.

Pre-order signed & deluxe copies:
https://georgia.dominomart.com/?_ga=2.2 ... 1565963957

Released: 10th January 2020 | WIGCD384

Seeking Thrills is a sharply paced and fascinating album, packed with injections of lightness and fun paired with rich, bubbling melodies. Georgia is reminding you of the altitude of your last real thrill, and when we turn the record on, we’re there again, aching for more.

Pre-order and receive an instant download of Never Let You Go, About Work The Dancefloor, Started Out and Mellow now.

01 Started Out
02 About Work The Dancefloor
03 Never Let You Go
04 24 Hours
05 Mellow (feat. Shygirl)
06 Till I Own It
07 I Can't Wait
08 Feel It
09 Ultimate Sailor
10 Ray Guns
11 The Thrill (feat. Maurice)
12 Honey Dripping Sky
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

XHey everyone,

I’m so excited to let you know that my new album Seeking Thrills will be out on January 10th, and my new single ‘Never Let You Go’ is out NOW!!

This past year has been the biggest adventure and I want to thank you all for your support along the way – of Started Out, About Work The Dancefloor, at my shows and festivals all around the world!!

Seeking Thrills, is a musically daring story of hedonism, self-discovery, and above all, the transcendental power of the dancefloor, heavily inspired by Chicago House and Detroit Techno of the early 80s. It’s about seeking out that which is dangerous and learning to love and embrace it, in a totally new way.

I started making the album in 2015 after bringing myself out of a tough period. I got sober, went vegan, quit smoking and began writing, and I realised the joy of going to clubs around the world without drinking a drop: that dancefloors could be places to heal, rather than just forget. This album is all about real experiences.

I’m going to be touring as much as I can over this next year and I really hope to see you at a show!!

Georgia x
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

The Seeking Thrills Tour

Booked for Birmingham
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Georgia is on ‘Later with Jools’ tonight BBC2 at 10pm & the extended show tomorrow BBC2 11.15pm

Taken from BBC website-
Rounding off this week’s musical offerings is Georgia, a producer, songwriter, drummer, vocalist, an all-round one-woman band. Having grown up surrounded by music all over London, she cut her teeth drumming for the likes of Kate Tempest before penning her own pop hits, tinged with a nostalgic nod to 80s dance music.

Return to “Synthpop”