Erasure Pop 20 The Hits

Erasure's first compilation album
Chrisuk

Erasure Pop 20 The Hits

Post by Chrisuk »

Hi :-)

Does anyone know where i can purchase a really good copy of Erasure Pop 20 the hits on Vinyl? i am in the UK and yes there are a few on Discogs but not many...just curious if there are other places that may sell it online?

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Erasure Pop 20 The Hits

Post by Pughie »

Chrisuk wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:20 am Hi :-)

Does anyone know where i can purchase a really good copy of Erasure Pop 20 the hits on Vinyl? i am in the UK and yes there are a few on Discogs but not many...just curious if there are other places that may sell it online?
I’ve moved this post to the appropriate thread,as yet the only way to get this release is via eBay or discogs as yet this is one of the very few albums not re-released,maybe a future Record Store Day event may bring this out.

The cheapest on eBay at the moment is £50,it is quite a rare item to get cheaply.

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Pughie wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:59 am
Chrisuk wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:20 am Hi :-)

I’ve moved this post to the appropriate thread,as yet the only way to get this release is via eBay or discogs as yet this is one of the very few albums not re-released,maybe a future Record Store Day event may bring this out.

The cheapest on eBay at the moment is £50,it is quite a rare item to get cheaply.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154189665203

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
mrblue

Post by mrblue »

Interesting - I never would have imagined Pop! vinyl being rare since the CD is so very common. I wish you luck in your Pop! hunt!

Return to “Pop! - The First 20 Hits (1992)”