New album

The future of Erasure albums,whatever will be next?
MikeyC

Re: New album

Post by MikeyC » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:02 am

Tin Soldier wrote:
Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:20 am
I'm wondering most what, if any, the theme will be for the new album. I hope it's not reflective of the current world we're living in, as I'd really like a break from that perspective at the moment. Give us an escape, guys. ;)

Calgon-Erasure.png
After what we've all been dealing with these past few years -- all of us, as a planet -- it's time to dance!!! 8-)

kwerty

Post by kwerty » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:40 pm

Pughie wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:11 pm
Vince said this during the latest synthesiser Show-

“Vince did let a small morsel of news slip on his radio show yesterday when he revealed that not only has Andy been working on lyrics for sixteen potential songs for the next Erasure album, but also that Andy will be going into the studio on Monday to start recording some initial vocals!”
Let's hope Daniel Miller's verdict after his visit isn't "Could do better" like that time before.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:44 pm

Latest album news taken from EIS Newsletter 18th October 2019-

I did talk to Andy this week and when I asked him how work on the record was going he told me that everything is "going flyingly and gravity defyingly" which is an excellent phrase as I'm sure you will agree, and now you know as much as I do about the next Erasure record. :-)
Richard EIS

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

mrblue

Post by mrblue » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:52 pm

Ha! "Flyingly and gravity defyingly"?? Sounds space-y!

Return to “The Future Album (20**)”