World Be Live

Recorded at Eventim Apollo London (EIS & Standard versions)
Pughie
Site Admin

World Be Live

Post by Pughie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:35 pm

‘WORLD BE LIVE’ TRACKLISTING
Oh L’Amour
Ship Of Fools
Breathe
Mad As We Are
Just A Little Love
In My Arms
Chains Of Love
Sacred
Sweet Summer Loving
I Love Saturday
Victim Of Love
Phantom Bride
World Be Gone
Who Needs Love (Like That)
Take Me Out Of Myself
Blue Savannah
Atomic
Drama!
Stop!
Love You To The Sky
Always
Here I Go Impossible Again
Sometimes
A Little Respect

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: World Be Live

Post by Pughie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:15 pm

WORLD BE LIVE' ALBUM TRACKLISTING AND INFORMATION
The 'World Be Live' project will be a game of two halves: on June 15th we will release an Erasure Information Service/Live Here Now version of the album in 2-CD and 3-Vinyl formats - featuring deluxe packaging and the opportunity to have your name listed in the album credits - which will be available exclusively via Lexer Music and PledgeMusic; and then on July 6th (the first day of the North American tour!) Mute will release standard versions of the 2-CD and 3-Vinyl formats which will be available through all the regular online and offline retail channels; and, of course, there will be digital editions available from all the usual download stores. To complete the trilogy style the 'World Be Live' sleeve will feature a new painted image from Louise Hendy who also did the paintings for 'World Be Gone' and 'World Beyond'. Choosing a favourite from the three covers is a bit like choosing your favourite child, but if you put a gun to my head then personally I think the 'World Be Live' cover is my favourite of the three. I will have the album cover for you very soon, but in the meantime let's get onto the most important part of any Erasure release, the music. This is the album tracklisting...

'WORLD BE LIVE' TRACKLISTING
Oh L'Amour / Ship Of Fools / Breathe / Mad As We Are / Just A Little Love / In My Arms / Chains Of Love / Sacred / Sweet Summer Loving / I Love Saturday / Victim Of Love / Phantom Bride / World Be Gone / Who Needs Love (Like That) / Take Me Out Of Myself / Blue Savannah / Atomic / Drama! / Stop! / Love You To The Sky / Always / Here I Go Impossible Again / Sometimes / A Little Respect

Mine arrived it looks beautiful,plus an art print included!!

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “World Be Live (2018)”