I Love Saturday
Ghost
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Tragic – Live Vocal

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Mikedepaz

Re: I Love Saturday (single)

Post by Mikedepaz » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:18 am

For some reason on that last 2018 Tour, they disliked playing this live and removed it from set list, probably for good :(

dcd747

Post by dcd747 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Yes, Andy said they got bored of it quickly. Not sure why - one would think that playing the other old songs over and over again for years would get boring. But perhaps the crowd response was not encouraging. Regardless, it was disappointing that almost all the new songs got dropped by the time the North American leg came around.

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 am

dcd747 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm
Yes, Andy said they got bored of it quickly. Not sure why - one would think that playing the other old songs over and over again for years would get boring. But perhaps the crowd response was not encouraging. Regardless, it was disappointing that almost all the new songs got dropped by the time the North American leg came around.

Agreed! I wonder if they got bored of "Here I Go Impossible Again" as well. We want these rarely-played songs!! Vince should do some major re-tinkering like in the Violet Flame tour to ensure they won't get bored!! 8-)

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:09 am

MikeyC wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:06 am
dcd747 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Agreed! I wonder if they got bored of "Here I Go Impossible Again" as well. We want these rarely-played songs!! Vince should do some major re-tinkering like in the Violet Flame tour to ensure they won't get bored!! 8-)
I’m not a big fan of HIGIA so wasn’t upset when it got dropped. Adding more new tracks say 50/50 with your big hitters would be welcome,plus some of the more obscure or never played tracks like ILS.
From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “I Say I Say I Say (1994)”