Wild!

The 4th long player from Erasure
Post Reply
User avatar
Pughie
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 am
Location: Leamington Spa

Wild!

Post by Pughie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Image


• Piano Song [1:09]
• Blue Savannah [4:23]
• Drama! [4:09]
• How Many Times? [3:17]
• Star [3:54]
• La Gloria [3:19]
• You Surround Me [3:58]
• Brother And Sister [3:24]
• 2000 Miles [3:39]
• Crown of Thorns [4:00]
• Piano Song [3:14]

CD1 – WILD! REMASTERED

Piano Song – Instrumental
Blue Savannah
Drama!
How Many Times?
Star
La Gloria
You Surround Me
Brother and Sister
2000 Miles
Crown Of Thorns
Piano Song

CD2 – B-SIDES, REMIXES & RARITIES

Sweet, Sweet Baby (The Moo Moo Mix)
Drama! (Richard Norris Mix) previously unreleased
Blue Savannah (Mark Saunders 12″ Mix)
Piano Song (Live at the London Arena) previously unreleased
Runaround On The Underground (Remix)
How Many Times? (Alternative Mix) previously unreleased
Supernature (Daniel Miller & Phil Legg Remix)
Star (Soul Mix)
No GDM (Unfinished Mix)
Drama! (Act 2)
Brother and Sister (Live at the London Arena) previously unreleased
Dreamlike State (7″ Acappella Mix) previously unreleased
You Surround Me (Gareth Jones Mix)
91 Steps (6 Pianos Mix)


From Wonderland to the World Beyond

User avatar
Pughie
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:03 am
Location: Leamington Spa

Re: Wild!

Post by Pughie » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:16 am

First look at new reissue

Image
From Wonderland to the World Beyond

davekcmo
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:10 pm

Re: Wild!

Post by davekcmo » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am

With this being the only reissue announced for 2019, do you think they will issue an updated single mix and release? Were there any tracks from Wild that were discussed as singles that never were? Which single should be updated, if it were your choice? I feel like Star could use a refreshing and some new mixes.

MikeyC
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:26 am

Re: Wild!

Post by MikeyC » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 am

I wonder if there might be out takes from the Pierre et Gilles photo session in the book portion of the reissue! I find the art for this project extremely iconic!! 8-)

User avatar
Tin Soldier
Site Admin
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:20 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: Wild!

Post by Tin Soldier » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm

davekcmo wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am
With this being the only reissue announced for 2019, do you think they will issue an updated single mix and release? Were there any tracks from Wild that were discussed as singles that never were? Which single should be updated, if it were your choice? I feel like Star could use a refreshing and some new mixes.
One would think we'd have heard of one by now were it coming. Ordinarily, my gut says yes to a remix ep in this scenario, but, again, this deluxe reissue is designed for a lower price than previous ones. That might be telling insofar as to how far they are willing to go with this one.

Given the choice, I'd actually love 2,000 Miles or La Gloria (which technically was a single), but Star would also be my choice if sticking with one of the original single tracks as the core of a new remix ep.
"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

User avatar
Tin Soldier
Site Admin
Posts: 71
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:20 am
Location: NYC
Contact:

Re: Wild!

Post by Tin Soldier » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:18 pm

MikeyC wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 am
I wonder if there might be out takes from the Pierre et Gilles photo session in the book portion of the reissue! I find the art for this project extremely iconic!! 8-)
Well, again, look at the format. Were there loads of material, we aren't likely to see a great deal of it, nor in the 12×12" format this deserves. Still, fingers crossed. ;)
"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

MikeyC
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:26 am

Re: Wild!

Post by MikeyC » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:31 pm

Tin Soldier wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:18 pm
MikeyC wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:55 am
I wonder if there might be out takes from the Pierre et Gilles photo session in the book portion of the reissue! I find the art for this project extremely iconic!! 8-)
Well, again, look at the format. Were there loads of material, we aren't likely to see a great deal of it, nor in the 12×12" format this deserves. Still, fingers crossed. ;)
Correction: Fingers & thumbs crossed!! 8-)

Post Reply

Return to “Wild! (1989)(2019 Remaster)”