Site Admin

Re: Bright Light Bright Light

Post by Pughie »

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

If you fancy some BLBL Christmas Baubles to go with your Erasure Snow Globe bauble here’s you chance,oh a calendar too.

https://store.brightlightx2.com/?fbclid ... w4kdEvYSfo

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Saying Goodbye Is Exhausting - Limited Edition Red Cassette for World AIDS Day

I'm proud to announce that the next single from 'Fun City' is my duet with Justin Vivian Bond released on 1st December to mark World AIDS Day and raise money for Visual AIDS.

The EP features two non-album tracks, a dance remix of the lead song, and is available digitally or as a limited edition red cassette which has a b-side of piano compositions, 15% of profits to Visual AIDS.

Pre-order now. Official video out tomorrow 9am ET on YouTube.

Release Date: 1st December 2020

Saying Goodbye Is Exhausting' Limited Edition Red Cassette for World AIDS Day.

Featuring Justin Vivian Bond.

15% of the profits from the sales will be donated to Visual AIDS.

Features two non-album songs and second side of instrumental compositions.

Side A: Saying Goodbye Is Exhausting

Album Version
YSKWN! Sad Dancefloor Version
Forget The Stars (non-album song)
Oh My Love (non-album song) Alternative Demo Version
Side B: Piano Compositions

Something In Your Eye
Afterthought
Trick Of The Light
New Friends
Goodbye, In December
Afternoon To Evening
Old Friends

Includes download code.
https://store.brightlightx2.com/product ... 1b138eef5a

December 1st is World AIDS Day, and this year there is a special release to help raise awareness and money for an incredible charity, VISUAL AIDS.

My duet with Justin Vivian Bond, 'Saying Goodbye Is Exhausting', has a special EP release which included two non-album tracks, a dancefloor-ready remix of the song, and the alternative demo version I recorded before finalising the arrangement.

The song is about premature loss within the LGBTQ+ community, a much too frequent hurdle for us. From the Holocaust, the AIDS crisis, ongoing homophobia and transphobia ... premature goodbyes are a part of LGBTQ+ life and I want to do all I can to support the community, and all who fight to end the horror in whatever way they can. I'm proud to support VISUAL AIDS, on Justin Vivian Bond's recommendation as charity of choice.

There's a special limited edition red cassette and 15% of the profits will go to VISUAL AIDS, a charity that utilizes art to fight AIDS by provoking dialogue, supporting HIV+ artists, and preserving a legacy, because AIDS is not over.

The EP will be available as digital download, streaming, and limited edition cassette. As a bonus the cassette side B features a suite of piano compositions that I have created. This will be issued digitally as a separate EP, but cassette buyers will have the first listen!

Pre-order the cassette, or Pre-Save the digital EP now.

There is also a video of the live performance from Club Cumming with an added performance from Justin Vivian Bond being released on 1st December!

Watch the premiere on YouTube Friday November 20th at 9am ET

I hope you're keeping well. And thank you again for supporting Fun City, and whatever charity / human rights causes / environmental causes you are able to. It takes every little effort to make big changes!

Rod xx

Return to “Other Artist Discussion”