Re: Bright Light Bright Light

Post by Pughie »

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Bright Light Bright Light

This Friday (October 16th) the 'Good At Goodbyes' performance from my digital live will be public on YouTube - the same day you'll be able to pre-order the 'Good At Goodbyes' EP, my duet with Andy Bell (Erasure) with two fab remixes that you'll learn about on Friday!

Join me 9am ET for a first-glance watch-along (unless you watched the live show) x

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

5 track EP available now to pre-order.
https://orcd.co/goodatgoodbyes

'Good At Goodbyes' with Erasure's Andy Bell is the next single from #1 UK Dance Album 'Fun City'

Remix EP October 30th

Thank you so much to everyone who got the album so high in the charts in the UK and US, it means so much to have had such amazing support. It's also been amazing to see people posting photos of their vinyl, CDs, cassettes & merchandise. Keep them coming at don't forget to tag me @brightlightx2 #FunCity on Instagram, Facebook & Twitter!

On 30th October (my birthday) what seems like many people's favourite song from the album sees its own release with a remix EP! I'm so excited to tell you that it becomes a FULL Erasure collaboration as the EP features a remix by none other than Vince Clarke! It also features a remix by Grammy Award winning Tracy Young, a stripped down version and a Pool Side Disco mix as per the other singles which it seems you've enjoyed!

Sadly with COVID restrictions I didn't get to film a video for the song as I wanted to, but you CAN watch the live performance from the 'Greetings From Fun City' livestream event here-

It was so much fun to make!
Thanks again for all the love and support. Stay in touch, stay caring, and please let me know on socials how you're enjoying 'Fun City', and if you discovered any favourite new artists through the collaborations! Lots of love Rod x

Return to “Other Artist Discussion”