Goldfrapp

Pughie
Site Admin

Goldfrapp

Post by Pughie »

Mute / BMG have announced the long-awaited vinyl reissue of Goldfrapp’s third album, Supernature - out on 15 May 2020. The new edition of the album will be available on transparent green vinyl, packaged in a gatefold sleeve with an exclusive art print of the original artwork.

Originally Supernature marks the point when Goldfrapp brought their sound to an even wider global audience - the Grammy nominated album debuted at #2 in the UK Albums Chart and the album’s lead single, the pulsing, sophisticated, glam-pop dynamo ‘Ooh La La’, went straight to #4 in the UK Singles Chart.

The album generated further hits in the form of 'Number 1', 'Ride a White Horse' and 'Fly Me Away'. Described by The Guardian as "a brash, beautiful celebration of love and dancing", the album is a colossal, multi-layered, sonic-pop thriller, a radical, confident, bold record that took a joyous step forward from 2003’s Black Cherry.

Side A

Ooh La La
Lovely 2 C U
Ride a White Horse
You Never Know
Let It Take You
Side B

Fly Me Away
Slide In
Koko
Satin Chic
Time Out from the World
Number 1
This is a pre-order and will be dispatched in line with the release date. Orders are not part shipped so if you wish to order other items with a different release date we recommend placing a separate order.

https://mutebank.co.uk/collections/gold ... reen-vinyl

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Re: Goldfrapp

Post by Tin Soldier »

Damn me for not kicking off this thread again here (thought I had).

Nice reissue which I'll definitely be getting. Just wish their current UK tour would come over here as well!

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:

Pughie
Site Admin

Goldfrapp//COVID-19 update

Post by Pughie »

GOLDFRAPP

Goldfrapp have postponed their UK tour, new dates are in spring 2021 and are expected to announce details regarding the London date shortly. Please follow www.mute.com and https://www.goldfrapp.com/ for news.

Hello deers,

COVID-19 UPDATE

In the light of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Monday 16 March 2020 statement to avoid places of public congregation and non-essential contact with others, we have taken the very sad but essential decision to postpone the upcoming ‘Felt Mountain: The 20th Year Tour’ until 2021.

Safety is of paramount importance to us and for obvious reasons we all believe this is the only way to navigate these very strange times.

The new dates will be as follows:

March/April 2021

Sat 27 March – Oxford Academy

Mon 29 March – Gateshead Sage

Tues 30 March – Edinburgh Usher Hall

Weds 31 March – Manchester Albert Hall

Mon 5 April – Birmingham Symphony Hall

Tues 6 April – Bexhill De La Warr Pavilion

London is a bit more complicated and we will update you on this next week. Please hold onto your tickets for the Royal Festival Hall shows.

While we would love to schedule these shows sooner, venue availability makes this impossible. We are extremely grateful to our band, crew, promoters, suppliers and our production teams for their flexibility and enabling us to make this change possible.

Your current tickets remain valid for the rescheduled dates. While we hope you can still join us, if you are unable to attend for any reason, please contact your point of purchase for a full refund.

We are sorry for everyone who planned to join us and for the disruption that coronavirus has caused in general. We had all been enjoying rehearsals so much, and it was heartbreaking to have to stop. But none of it is in vein, as we continue to work towards summer festivals and the shows for next year.

Meanwhile, lots of love to you all, and look after each other.

-Goldfrapp

www.mute.com

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “Mute Records (Label Artists)”