Erasure Disco

Official conventions, pre-gig meetups, Erasure parties!
Pughie
Site Admin

Erasure Disco

Post by Pughie » Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:57 pm

Just putting this out there. During my Erasure Specials a lot of people have been asking can we do a live Erasure Disco at a venue. Well let's see what happens here and how many people would be interested.
So a venue in Lincolnshire in the UK. Round about April 2020. 4 hour Erasure Disco, buffet included and a bar.
10 pounds per person with all profits after hire going to 2 local charities, a dog charity and a Cancer charity.
If you are interested please let me know.

update
Hi Everyone. Just an update on the Erasure disco, We have a venue, we have a disco, we have flashing lights, we have food and a bar. We hope to have some give a ways and more.
The date is Saturday April the18th 2020. 7PM while 11PM. Tickets sadly have to be Limited and will go on sale next weekend. Tickets are £10 each and all proceeds after hire costs will go to Macmillan Cancer Care and Our Local Dog Trust.
The night will be magical. Will you be a part of it ?
Stay tuned for more details next weekend. Steve.
Rating: 50%

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Erasure Disco

Post by Pughie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Rating: 50%

mrblue

Post by mrblue » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:40 pm

Sounds like fun. Make sure to post pictures!!

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:29 am

So cool!! Keep those us across the pond updated with news and info!! Would love to have a night like this in the U.S. sometime!! 8-)

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Hi guys. If you are going to the Erasure Party Night on the 18th of April 2020 or thinking of coming please read this.
Taking into consideration the amount of people that will be attending and a lot of people having booked hotels in scunthorpe, I have moved the venue location from East Butterwick Village Hall to St. Bernadettes social club in Ashby. This means it more accessible for people, and we can have an extra hour as the disco will now finish at 12am. So that's 5 hours of music.
We are also hopefully having some Erasure items that can be won in the raffle. Also a buffet is included in the price.
Over half the tickets have been sold now in 3 days, and are still available at 10 pounds per person with all profits going to 2 fantastic charities.
The address of St Bernadettes Club is 346 Ashby Road Scunthorpe. DN16 2RS.
If anyone wants any more information please let me know.
Dead Dead chuffed with this news.
Thanks everyone Steve.

Return to “Conventions/Meetups”