The Neon Tour (2021)

WD40

Re: The Neon Tour (2021)

Post by WD40 »

New member here!

Well, I decided to brave it out and will be attending the Oct. 4th, 2021 Dublin show.

Hours after purchasing my ticket I decided to "taunt" my brother with it... so he decided to tag along! Which is fair enough, given that he was the person who introduced me to Erasure in the first place.
Rating: 75%

Where in the world did you go?
lisafromCA

Post by lisafromCA »

Pughie wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 am Yet another pre-sale fiasco.
Terrible seats for Birmingham (upper tier right at the back) standing tickets saying contact venue etc etc.
It happens everytime.
We tried getting Glasgow tixs at 2am our time and kept getting a no ticket found message. We went on this morning using our presale code and got great stall tickets. I think the site was cranky. There's always an issue no matter where you are in the world. Like they have one job, to sell tickets online. :punch: Hope you got them in the end!

enamorizado

Post by enamorizado »

It's quite precipitate in my situation to purchase tickets for this tour because of many reasons but I've never seen Erasure in concert and I know this is a great album and if I miss it.... I'll regret it forever. I think I prefer to lose some money instead of the chance to see them with this tour. If everything is in its way... Dublin, I'm in!! :facepalm:

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
ben

Post by ben »

moxxey wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:36 pm
Pughie wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:03 am Yet another pre-sale fiasco.
Terrible seats for Birmingham (upper tier right at the back) standing tickets saying contact venue etc etc.
It happens everytime.
You're not wrong. I fancied going to watch Erasure play in Copenhagen for a change. Processed by ticket and it was....£604! Seriously.
It is worth noting that prices in Copenhagen are given in DKK they work out slightly more expensive than the UK ones, but not by much.

Return to “The Neon Tour (2021)”