Selling some fabulous Erasure Collectibles!

Any elusive item you have or want lets see if we can match them up to you so you can complete your collection.
MikeyC

Selling some fabulous Erasure Collectibles!

Post by MikeyC » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 am

Hey fellow Forum members! I've already sold some wonderful items -- both music and memorabilia -- to some Forum pals but I wanted to open it up to the wider Forum. I'm making a big move in the next few months and can use the extra cash and lighter packing.

So I'm selling all sorts of E "stuff" -- from Japanese releases to promo/advance items to picture discs to Interview discs to press packs/photos, box sets and more!

I have great photos of almost everything which I'd be happy to share.

Ideally I'd sell to U.S. buyers since it's a challenge with shipping/postage/etc. overseas but all offers considered.

Thanks fellow fabulous fans!!
MikeyC

mrblue

Re: Selling some fabulous Erasure Collectibles!

Post by mrblue » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:57 pm

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words :) You should post pics on Imgur (or some photo hosting site) and post the link so everyone can see your wares!

MikeyC is one of the greatest people you'd ever want to deal with, so proceed with confidence and help out an amazing member! You won't regret it. I purchased several items and everything was in excellent shape. Good luck with your sale Mikey!

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:37 pm

I can vouch for Mikey as well. :)

Also, photos can be attached here if you don't wish to use imgur, tinypic etc. ;)

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 am

Thank you both so much for the great reviews, mrblue and Tin Soldier! Much appreciated!!

I definitely can't post pics on here via my ancient, out of date desktop, but I might look into it on my mobile. Otherwise, anyone can ask for photos and I'd happily send!!

Thanks again!! 8-)

Yanis

Post by Yanis » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 am

Hi Mike
I am very exited to see your full list. Send me message please to discuss details about shipment/prices and condition )

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:44 pm

Yanis wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 am
Hi Mike
I am very exited to see your full list. Send me message please to discuss details about shipment/prices and condition )
Hi there! Again, at the moment I'd strongly prefer to ship within the U.S. Also, I see you just joined and this is your first post. Might be a smart idea to be a more active member before doing financial arrangements with other members. I know some other forums that encourage this as well.

Thanks so much for your interest!

Yanis

Post by Yanis » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks a lot for reply Mike!
If you prefer to post within U.S only - No worries...Right afer we make deal you will see my U.S address in my paypal account! Show us your collection in PICS please or you can attach images in email and send directly to each person who lives in U.S.who interested in buying

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”