KROQ Sessions Cassette

Any elusive item you have or want lets see if we can match them up to you so you can complete your collection.
MikeyC

Re: KROQ Sessions Cassette

Post by MikeyC » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:35 am

Tin Soldier wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 am
MikeyC wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:05 am
Tin Soldier wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:30 am
I see a $20 discount on this now from them (via Discogs). Worth emailing them now if that falls within your budget.
I'm selling a lot of my memorabilia rather than buying (it ain't cheap moving back to NYC) but I sincerely appreciate the info!! 8-)
I hope you'll let us know what you're offering and for how much. Maybe we can get you out of coach and into business class when you come back. :)
I just recently sold some fabulous E "stuff" to a member here but I have plenty left. (Although I'm sure most of the committed collectors here have most if not all of it already.) Box sets, singles, interview/press kits, japanese releases, etc.

Let me know if anyone here has specific items you're looking for!

And yes, business class would be nice! :D

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 am

I think you mentioned a few things to me before which I already had, but shoot me a PM anyhow if you have a list. I'm sure the shipping costs will be reasonable.Image ;)

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:17 am

Tin Soldier wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 am
I think you mentioned a few things to me before which I already had, but shoot me a PM anyhow if you have a list. I'm sure the shipping costs will be reasonable.Image ;)
Will do a Facebook Messenger PM to you! Probably easier, more convenient... 8-)

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade”