The Neon Singles Boxset

The first album of the roaring 20's
Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Re: The Neon Singles Boxset

Post by Tin Soldier »

Clearly, this is to make up for all the times Vince's last name was misspelled. I expect more e's to come up when least expectede.

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:
MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

Tin Soldier wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:48 am Clearly, this is to make up for all the times Vince's last name was misspelled. I expect more e's to come up when least expectede.
:lol: Indeede!

mrblue

Post by mrblue »

Damne, that's just sloppye!

mrblue

Post by mrblue »

I'm curious if anyone in the US has received their Neon Singles boxset yet? I got a notification from Lexer on 12/1 that it was being shipped but it still hasn't arrived for me as of yesterday, 12/17. I know the mail is delayed and hopefully it will be waiting for me upon my arrival home today! I just haven't heard anyone mention getting their copies yet...

Islanderab

Post by Islanderab »

mrblue wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:16 pm I'm curious if anyone in the US has received their Neon Singles boxset yet? I got a notification from Lexer on 12/1 that it was being shipped but it still hasn't arrived for me as of yesterday, 12/17. I know the mail is delayed and hopefully it will be waiting for me upon my arrival home today! I just haven't heard anyone mention getting their copies yet...
Same issue for me. I emailed mute and they said that FedEx has a 2 week shipping out of California.

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

mrblue wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:16 pm I'm curious if anyone in the US has received their Neon Singles boxset yet? I got a notification from Lexer on 12/1 that it was being shipped but it still hasn't arrived for me as of yesterday, 12/17. I know the mail is delayed and hopefully it will be waiting for me upon my arrival home today! I just haven't heard anyone mention getting their copies yet...
Yes it has arrived in New York! Hope you receive your gorgeous box set ASAP!! Same for Islanderab!!

Islanderab

Post by Islanderab »

MikeyC wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:24 am
Yes it has arrived in New York! Hope you receive your gorgeous box set ASAP!! Same for Islanderab!!
Over a month later and I still haven’t received mine.

moxxey

Post by moxxey »

Islanderab wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:55 pm Over a month later and I still haven’t received mine.
Mail sorting and delivery is utterly broken in California. We have orders we posted 12/3 which still haven't arrived over there. Yet on the east coast mail arrives normally.

Worst thing is, people blame us. We even posted one item, twice. Hasn't received either. Now he's threatening a chargeback claiming it's terrible customer service!

dcd747

Post by dcd747 »

moxxey wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:47 am
Islanderab wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:55 pm Over a month later and I still haven’t received mine.
Mail sorting and delivery is utterly broken in California. We have orders we posted 12/3 which still haven't arrived over there. Yet on the east coast mail arrives normally.

Worst thing is, people blame us. We even posted one item, twice. Hasn't received either. Now he's threatening a chargeback claiming it's terrible customer service!
People need to be more patient. As someone who is often waiting for items to arrive, I know it's difficult, but there's a massive difference between terrible customer service and terrible mail service.

Islanderab

Post by Islanderab »

Had I known of Mute’s shipping issues, I would have ordered from Lexer.

Return to “The Neon (2020)”