New album

The first album of the roaring 20's
MikeyC

Re: New album

Post by MikeyC »

A naughty tease from Vince, but even so, there is much to get excited about over these tiny snippets!! Some amazing sounds and beats in there!! So excited!! 8-)

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

EIS Newsletter 21st february 2020

I don't have any updates for you on the new Erasure album or tour, however I have four separate meetings about different aspects of the project scheduled for next week, and I'm sure the other members of the team are similarly busy, so things are definitely proceeding at a fine old pace. :-)

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

ben

Post by ben »

I am quite sure that before the EIS is giving us any information we will have track listing and first snippets on either Amazon or Apple Music

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Listen very carefully I’ll play this only once!

Giving a whole new meaning to the word ‘snippet’ Vince gives us the new Erasure album sampler.

erasurehead

Post by erasurehead »

Hi all, it's my first post. Been erasure fan since Chorus and have enjoyed almost everything since then.
Anyway, I am really excited for the new album and the album teaser from Vince though short sounds promising. I remember he did something similiar before, was it for World Be Gone or Violet Flame? Tried to find it on soundcloud etc but no luck. Have any of you a link or could put it online? Would be cool to listen to it again.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

erasurehead wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:34 pm
Hi all, it's my first post. Been erasure fan since Chorus and have enjoyed almost everything since then.
Anyway, I am really excited for the new album and the album teaser from Vince though short sounds promising. I remember he did something similiar before, was it for World Be Gone or Violet Flame? Tried to find it on soundcloud etc but no luck. Have any of you a link or could put it online? Would be cool to listen to it again.
Welcome to the E4M

It was for World Be Gone.
(But sadly can’t find it)

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

erasurehead wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:34 pm
Welcome! Great to have you here!! 8-)

davekcmo

Post by davekcmo »

I thought the WBG teaser was just the drum intro from LYTTS?

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier »

Pughie wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 am

Giving a whole new meaning to the word ‘snippet’ Vince gives us the new Erasure album sampler.

He's a page behind. ;)

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :lol:

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

Tin Soldier wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:58 am
Pughie wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:39 am

He's a page behind. ;)
“A Page Behind” - not a bad song title!

Return to “The 16th Original Studio Album-TBC (2020)”