eBay items of interest

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Re: eBay items of interest

Post by Tin Soldier »

mrblue wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:29 pm
Hmm... I've never seen Erasure X-Mas Gift vinyl before. Is "Lonely Christmas" actually She Won't Be Home? I see on the vinyl it is credited to Clarke (only). Surely that's not correct?
It's real. This was followed by Sire issuing the same promo release in the USA but without a picture sleeve (just a little flyer) and a cassette too.

Yes, it's She Won't Be Home. :)

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Just a collectors top tip,don’t always think eBay is the best place to go,shop around like here eBay against Cherryred Records who still sell brand new copies at the original price.

ALWAYS SHOP AROUND FOR THE BEST DEAL

At the moment Cherryred have the first two Torsten albums plus Variance II for only £10.

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2883690291

SOLD £112

Unique custom made corset as worn by Andy Bell on Erasure's Tomorrows World Tour. I have owned this for around seven years now and originally won it in an online charity auction that was run by the EIS (Erasure Information Service). I was advised by Richard (ran the EIS in 2012) at the time that the corset was a one of a kind custom made outfit produced especially for Andy to wear. I still have it in the original shipping package that it was sent to me in by Erasure's tour manager. It has never been out, just opened for me to look at. So the item is still as worn by Andy during the tour. Hence it may have minor marks or wear here or there but they are a result of the wear it had across the tour.

I have included some pictures of Andy wearing the corset in this listing so you can compare it to the photo's of the actual corset and see it is the same. Also I have photographed the packaging showing the address it was shipped to me from in London where Erasure's tour manager was based (and I expect still is). And finally there is a letter from Richard who runs the EIS (and still does) to authenticate it. The letter was signed by him back in 2012. That is all the corsets providence of which the letter and original packaging will be included with the corset for the successful buyer.

Additional to this you may note the letter is also signed in pen by Andy and Vince. This was done a couple of years later. When Erasure came to Manchester on their Violet Flame Tour I purchased VIP tickets for myself and a friend and it included a meet and greet. We were allowed to get one item signed at the time and I took with me the letter and they both signed it in the bar area of the Manchester Apollo before the concert began. We were also allowed to take a photograph and I do have one of me and my friend with Andy and Vince still. If you would like to see this please ask as I will not be uploading it for general viewing in the listing.

A completely unique piece of pop history to own!

Let’s even it up with a Vince outfit

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 2857879512

You are buying a 1 off Rare opportunity to won a genuine piece of Erasure Fan club history

The Red Jacket that belonged to Vince on which he wore on the "Tomorrows world tour 2011"
During the tour on various occasions
Item worn by Vince Clarke on the Erasure tour Tomorrows World"

this was actually worn by Vince himself,

it is in great condition with a couple of marks mainly on the back .and a signed COA from Erasure information ,their signatures were added and signed at the Manchester Apollo 30th Nov 2014 by Vince and Andy to the Original COA for EIS

the Tour spanned across the world USA/South america,European the UK i purchased this when it came up for auction on ebay by the Erasure fan club 5-8 years ago the Jacket is in mint condition and it is a small size as there is no size label inside

(Vince must be small) made especially for Vince and to fit Vince only ,it may fit other people of Vince's size ,but he is small
it is now kept in a bag which i have kept sealed since i won the auction 4 years ago sold by Erasure information ,the only pictures i have is from that tour to show you the jacket he wore ,there is only one .
The Jacket was custom made for Vince at .Sherry's of London.

Or-

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3324179207

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

just found this vinyl album with the very interesting track name-
Erasure Take A Change On Me!

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 4591265457

Tin Soldier
Site Admin

Post by Tin Soldier »

You can just tell from looking at Tommy that he knows what's hip. Except hats, of course.

"Erasure message board code was written into my DNA during conception" :punch:

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

Tin Soldier wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:17 am
You can just tell from looking at Tommy that he knows what's hip. Except hats, of course.
It's hip to be square! 8-)

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

FYI everyone... I sell some things on Ebay and currently I have a few Erasure items up:

Acoustic Session Disc from the Loveboat era
3 Album promos in cardsleeves
2-disc live set of the Phantasmagorical Entertainment Tour called "The Return of ABBA" (you all know it well.)
Two of the 2005 Live Here Now sets (Wolverhampton and Edinburgh). All mint condition.
Best prices on Ebay.

I also have some PSB and DM items up. You can find my listings under my Ebay name: micco9212
Thanks!

mrblue

Post by mrblue »

Sent you a pm Mikey!

MikeyC

Post by MikeyC »

mrblue wrote:
Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:58 pm
Sent you a pm Mikey!
Thank you!!! 8-)