Breathe Of My Leaves

Erasure fans who formed Bands/acts who found inspiration from Erasure (amongst others) to create new music
mrblue

Re: Breathe Of My Leaves-(ft Chimera E4M Review)

Post by mrblue » Wed May 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Did some of the singles get removed from iTunes? They seem to have been greyed out in my library (added via Apple Music), though I was in a rush at the time and couldn't check further. I've seen it happen with singles from other bands, but I hope that's not the case here! I'll double check when I'm home later.

Also, thanks for the reply about the name. Makes much more sense to look at it that way!

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Breathe Of My Leaves-(ft Chimera E4M Review)

Post by Pughie » Thu May 09, 2019 8:08 am

mrblue wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 9:30 pm
Did some of the singles get removed from iTunes? They seem to have been greyed out in my library (added via Apple Music), though I was in a rush at the time and couldn't check further. I've seen it happen with singles from other bands, but I hope that's not the case here! I'll double check when I'm home later.

Also, thanks for the reply about the name. Makes much more sense to look at it that way!
All singles are showing in my iTunes search of UK iTunes Store

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Breathe Of My Leaves

Post by Pughie » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:41 pm

Breathe Of My Leaves // Chimerical - The Remixes

RELEASE DATE: October 11th 2019
Available on all streaming platforms

Chimerical – The Remixes is a compilation of all the remixes that were released for the Chimera album. The feeling was that the remixes were so well done that they deserved to all be placed on a standalone release. The remix album is being released on October 11th 2019 worldwide on all major platforms and includes a brand new brilliant MDA remix of the initial breakout hit “Love You Lately” feat. Jordan Gant as the radio focus track.

Chimerical also includes all six remixes of current single “Spacebird” feat. Bridget Gray (with the new single mix available on the Spacebird EP), and all the remixes for “Love You Lately” feat. Jordan Gant, “Glowing Pacific,” “Dancing With My Hallucinations,” and “Haris Alexiou.”

Breathe Of My Leaves is currently working on a full-length album with Jordan Gant on vocals.

- TRACK LIST:

1. Love You Lately feat. Jordan Gant (Black Discoid Mix)
2. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (LorD and Master Mix)
3. Glowing Pacific (Matthias Mix)
4. Haris Alexiou (Platesmasher Mix)
5. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (People Theatre's Cosmic Mix)

6. Love You Lately feat. Jordan Gant (MDA Mix) >>>>> NEW REMIX / RADIO FOCUS TRACK

7. Dancing With My Hallucinations (Renaissance Mix)
8. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (MDA Celestial Mix)

9. Glowing Pacific (Maelstrom Of Prisms Mix)
10. Haris Alexiou (Antelucan Mix)
11. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (Roadrunner Astronomers Mix)
12. Love You Lately feat. Jordan Gant (Darren's Breathless Mix)

13. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (Silver Cord Mix)
14. Haris Alexiou (Hollowlove's 12" Odyssey)

15. Love You Lately feat. Jordan Gant (Shelter Official Extended Mix)
16. Spacebird feat. Bridget Gray (MDA Twilight Mix)
17. Haris Alexiou (George V Chillout Mix)

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Breathe Of My Leaves

Post by Pughie » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:06 pm

The 2nd and final part of the Erasure4rum Asks feature on Breathe Of My Leaves.
This 2nd part talking about the new remix album Chimerical the follow up companion album to Chimera.
Featuring all new interviews with Breathe Of Amy Leaves. (Stephano Barberis) and Jordan Gant whose vocals appeared on the first single Love You Lately which has now had the all new remix treatment by MDA.

Return to “Inspired by Erasure-fan projects”