Reunion - From the live seaside VHS not the normal one

Concert releases-VHS/DVD/Laserdisc,any format
Zipzapuk

Reunion - From the live seaside VHS not the normal one

Post by Zipzapuk »

Ripped this my the rare live at the seaside that had his track not in the standard version

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmXod7knZvUukYZD4oT ... Q?e=LKm9VQ

James
Rating: 50%

mrblue

Re: Reunion - From the live seaside VHS not the normal one

Post by mrblue »

I can't download your file until I get home, but in the meantime would you mind explaining? What do you mean by "my" Live at the Seaside? Is it a fan-recorded version of the same show that was released as Live at the Seaside?

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

mrblue wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 6:17 pm
I can't download your file until I get home, but in the meantime would you mind explaining? What do you mean by "my" Live at the Seaside? Is it a fan-recorded version of the same show that was released as Live at the Seaside?
There is a second version of the Live At The Seaside VHS that includes 'Reunion',I'm a little confused about it as i've never personally seen a copy. Discogs also have no details of a version with the extra track, maybe you could post a photo?

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Zipzapuk

Post by Zipzapuk »

it was a reissue as i remember or a version for another country - its doesnt have all the videos mixed into the footage etc - looks like it the early footage then it was mixed better with the videos and released - but it did have this extra track mixed in

mine is called LIVE AT THE PAVILION

James

Return to “Live Concert Releases”