‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

This is to include any other live event featuring Erasure that isn't covered by a national tour
Pughie
Site Admin

‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: VINCE CLARKE & ANDY BELL ARE PLANNING ANOTHER FACEBOOK LIVE 'CHAT ABOUT NOTHING'...
We know how much you have enjoyed the recent Facebook Live events that Andy and Vince have hosted, so I am delighted to be able to announce that the dynamic duo will be broadcasting another of their 'chats about nothing' via Facebook Live at 8pm (UK) on Friday October 23rd and you are all invited! I will bring you the link and all the details you need in next week's newsletter, but right now you just need to stick the date and the time in your diary and then sit back knowing that you now have something fun to look forward to... :-)
Rating: 25%

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Re: ‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: VINCE AND ANDY'S FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE' WILL BROADCAST LIVE NEXT FRIDAY
I mentioned last week that Vince and Andy have decided to schedule another of their Facebook Live 'Staying In With Erasure' broadcasts next Friday (October 23rd) at 8pm (UK) so that you could get it in your diary nice and early. I will remind you about the broadcast again on Thursday in the next newsletter, but there is now a Facebook Event Page for the event so please do take a moment to sign-up, and if you fancy sharing the event with your Facebook friends then so much the better, the more the merrier!

This particular broadcast will feature just Vince and Andy having a chat about life, the universe and everything and we very much hope you will be able to join us. If you can't, the broadcast will be available to view after the event on Facebook, and I will do my best to get a copy onto YouTube for those of you who don't do Facebook. See you there? I hope so.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: VINCE AND ANDY'S FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE' WILL BROADCAST TOMORROW EVENING
A reminder to those of you who need it that Vince and Andy will be hosting their latest 'Staying In With Erasure' Facebook Live broadcast tomorrow (Friday October 23rd) at 8pm (UK), and would love for you to join them. All the details you need are on the Facebook Event Page, but basically all you need to do is to ensure that you're on the Erasure Facebook page at 8pm and the broadcast will appear as a post in the usual Facebook way. The show will be live on Erasure's Facebook page tomorrow evening and will remain on the page afterwards if you can't be there for the live stream and want to pop back to see what you missed. If everything goes according to plan I will also upload the broadcast to Erasure's YouTube channel over the weekend for those of you who don't use Facebook.

If you are able to join us live then please can I ask you a favour? The Erasure event is 100% free to watch, and we wouldn't want it any other way, however Facebook events are notorious targets for unscrupulous scum who post links to the event that reroute viewers through dodgy payment gateways, so if you see anyone posting that sort of link then most importantly don't click anything, but if you could also leave a comment to warn others not to fall into the trap that would be brilliant. I believe Facebook have taken extra measures to prevent such activity and everything might be just fine, but I would hate for anyone to be caught out.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

Topics of discussion including tour ideas.
The encore Oh L’Amour.
Fly Away from Light At a The End Of The World.

Also as Andy suggested a live version of Sacred using the Kid Moxie Remix,as Vince surprisingly doesn’t like the main synth riff from the original.

Return to “Other Erasure Related Live Events”