‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

This is to include any other live event featuring Erasure that isn't covered by a national tour
Pughie
Site Admin

‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: VINCE CLARKE & ANDY BELL ARE PLANNING ANOTHER FACEBOOK LIVE 'CHAT ABOUT NOTHING'...
We know how much you have enjoyed the recent Facebook Live events that Andy and Vince have hosted, so I am delighted to be able to announce that the dynamic duo will be broadcasting another of their 'chats about nothing' via Facebook Live at 8pm (UK) on Friday October 23rd and you are all invited! I will bring you the link and all the details you need in next week's newsletter, but right now you just need to stick the date and the time in your diary and then sit back knowing that you now have something fun to look forward to... :-)
Rating: 25%

From Wonderland to the World Beyond
Pughie
Site Admin

Re: ‘Special Erasure Livestream 3’-23rd October 2020

Post by Pughie »

ERASURE: VINCE AND ANDY'S FACEBOOK LIVE EVENT 'STAYING IN WITH ERASURE' WILL BROADCAST LIVE NEXT FRIDAY
I mentioned last week that Vince and Andy have decided to schedule another of their Facebook Live 'Staying In With Erasure' broadcasts next Friday (October 23rd) at 8pm (UK) so that you could get it in your diary nice and early. I will remind you about the broadcast again on Thursday in the next newsletter, but there is now a Facebook Event Page for the event so please do take a moment to sign-up, and if you fancy sharing the event with your Facebook friends then so much the better, the more the merrier!

This particular broadcast will feature just Vince and Andy having a chat about life, the universe and everything and we very much hope you will be able to join us. If you can't, the broadcast will be available to view after the event on Facebook, and I will do my best to get a copy onto YouTube for those of you who don't do Facebook. See you there? I hope so.

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “Other Erasure Related Live Events”