Four Pieces/Three Pieces

Pughie
Site Admin

Four Pieces/Three Pieces

Post by Pughie » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:30 pm

YAZOO
Out in October 2018, Yazoo - Four Pieces, A Yazoo Compendium features 4xLP remastered heavyweight 180gm vinyl records in a hardback bookpack presentation format. Four Pieces also features four exclusive art prints, Upstairs At Eric's and You And Me Both double-sided poster and a collection of six pocket-sized photos.
To commemorate the release (and available during the pre-order period only: cut-off 27th August 2018) are Yazoo tote bags and t-shirts, both in black and white designs.
50 randomly selected boxsets will include an art card signed by both Vince and Alison.

Pre-Order
Yazoo - Four Pieces, A Yazoo Compendium - (4xLP Deluxe Hardback Bookpack Boxset)

Over 35 years since their formation, Yazoo - Vince Clarke and Alison Moyet - are still acclaimed as one of the UK’s greatest pop duos.
During their short time together, they made two classic albums "Upstairs At Eric's" and "You And Me Both", released iconic hit singles "Only You", "Don't Go" and "Nobody's Diary" and toured before disbanding in 1983.
Their legacy was a sentiment and a sonic style which sent shock waves through the early-80s charts and continues to be heard in the latest pop hits and throughout contemporary electronica.
Out in October 2018, "Four Pieces, A Yazoo Compendium" features 4xLP remastered heavyweight 180gm vinyl records in a hardback bookpack presentation format. Four Pieces also features four exclusive art prints, Upstairs At Eric's and You And Me Both double-sided poster and a collection of six pocket-sized photos.
To commemorate the release (and available during the pre-order period only: cut-off 27th August 2018) are Yazoo tote bags and t-shirts, both in black and white designs. See the "related items" gallery at the foot of this listing.
50 randomly selected boxsets will include an art card signed by both Vince and Alison.
Released Friday, 26th October 2018 and available for pre-order now.
NB: All products ordered with a pre-order will be dispatched together close to the latest pre-order release date. If you want earlier dispatched for another product then please place separate order(s).
Please note that if you are ordering this product from outside the UK then due to the weight of the package it will be dispatched by international courier. If you are ordering from Brazil or Chile then please be sure to include your tax id in the address.
LP1 - Upstairs At Eric's
The classic debut album including Only You, Don't Go, Goodbye 70's and Winter Kills.
A1 - Don't Go
A2 - Too Pieces
A3 - Bad Connection
A4 - I Before E Except After C
A5 - Midnight
A6 - In My Room
B1 - Only You
B2 - Goodbye '70s
B3 - Tuesday
B4 - Winter Kills
B5 - Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I)
LP2 - You And Me Both
The No 1 UK Album featuring Nobody’s Diary, Ode To Boy, Mr Blue and Walk Away From Love.
A1 - Nobody's Diary
A2 - Softly Over
A3 - Sweet Thing
A4 - Mr. Blue
A5 - Good Times
B1 - Walk Away From Love
B2 - Ode To Boy
B3 - Unmarked
B4 - Anyone
B5 - Happy People
B6 - And On
LP3 - Eight Remixes
Classic, extended and rare remixes by Richard X, Todd Terry and Youth, plus the 2017 Orchestral mix of ‘Only You’ and a brand new remix of ‘Winter Kills’ by Minute Taker.
A1 - Nobody’s Diary (Extended Version)
A2 - Situation (Richard X Remix)
A3 - Don’t Go (Remix)
A4 - Only You (2017 Orchestral Version)
B1 - Situation (The Aggressive Attitude Mix)
B2 - Don’t Go (Tee’s TNT Radio Mix)
B3 - State Farm (Madhouse Mix) (Edit)
B4 - Winter Kills (Minute Taker Remix)
LP4 - Two BBC Sessions
The John Peel and David Jensen BBC Radio One sessions exclusively remastered and available on vinyl for the first time. Includes Don't Go, Situation, Too Pieces and Winter Kills.
A1 - Don’t Go
A2 - Midnight
A3 - In My Room
A4 - Winter Kills
B1 - Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I)
B2 - In My Room
B3 - Situation (Previously Unreleased)
B4 - Too Pieces (Previously Unreleased)
Format: 4xLP Deluxe Hardback Bookpack Boxset
Catalogue Number: YAZLPBX01
BarCode: 4050538379761
Label: BMG / Mute Records
Release Date: Friday, 26th October 2018
£75.00

https://www.lexermusic.com/yazoo

Yazoo - Three Pieces, A Yazoo Compendium - (3xCD Deluxe Album)

Over 35 years since their formation, Yazoo - Vince Clarke and Alison Moyet - are still acclaimed as one of the UK's greatest pop duos. During their short time together, they made two classic albums "Upstairs At Eric's" and "You And Me Both", released iconic hit singles "Only You", "Don't Go" and "Nobody's Diary" and toured before disbanding in 1983. Their legacy was a sentiment and a sonic style which sent shock waves through the early-80s charts and continues to be heard in the latest pop hits and throughout contemporary electronica.
Three Pieces - A Yazoo Compendium features three remastered CDs in a hardback mediabook format with a 32 page booklet containing lyrics and photos.
Featuring:
UPSTAIRS AT ERIC'S - The classic debut album including "Only You", "Don't Go", "Goodbye 70's" and "Winter Kills".
YOU AND ME BOTH - The no. 1 UK album, the band's second and final record, featuring "Nobody's Diary", "Ode To Boy", "Mr. Blue" and "Walk Away From Love".
EIGHT REMIXES - Classic, extended and rare remixes by Richard X, Todd Terry and Youth plus the 2017 Orchestral mix of "Only You" and a brand new remix of "Winter Kills".
TWO BBC SESSIONS (including 6 previously unreleased tracks) - The early '80s John Peel and David Jensen BBC Radio One sessions exclusively remastered and available in their entirety for the first time. Includes versions of "Don't Go", "Situation", "Too Pieces" and "Winter Kills".
To commemorate the release (and available during the pre-order period only: cut-off 21st September 2018) are Yazoo tote bags and t-shirts, both in black and white designs. See the "related items" gallery at the foot of this listing.
Released Friday, 2nd November 2018 and available for pre-order now.
NB: All products ordered with a pre-order will be dispatched together close to the latest pre-order release date. If you want earlier dispatched for another product then please place separate order(s).
CD1 - Upstairs At Eric's
Don't Go
Too Pieces
Bad Connection
I Before E Except After C
Midnight
In My Room
Only You
Goodbye '70s
Tuesday
Winter Kills
Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I)
CD2 - You And Me Both
Nobody's Diary
Softly Over
Sweet Thing
Mr. Blue
Good Times
Walk Away From Love
Ode To Boy
Unmarked
Anyone
Happy People
And On
CD3 - Eight Remixes & Two BBC Sessions
Nobody's Diary - Extended Version
Situation - Richard X Remix
Don't Go - Remix
Only You - Orchestral Mix
Situation - The Aggressive Attitude Mix (Youth)
Don't Go - Tee's TNT Radio Mix (Toddy Terry)
State Farm - Madhouse Mix Edit
Winter Kills - Minute Taker Remix*
Don't Go [John Peel BBC Session, June 1982]*
Midnight [John Peel BBC Session, June 1982]*
In My Room [John Peel BBC Session, June 1982]*
Winter Kills [John Peel BBC Session, June 1982]*
Bring Your Love Down (Didn't I) [David Jensen BBC Session, September 1982]
In My Room [David Jensen BBC Session, Sept 1982]
Situation [David Jensen BBC Session, Sept 1982]*
Too Pieces [David Jensen BBC Session, Sept 1982]*
* Previously Unreleased
Format: 3xCD Deluxe Album
Catalogue Number: YAZCDBX01
BarCode: 4050538431919
Label: BMG / Mute Records
Release Date: Friday, 2nd November 2018
£20.00

https://www.lexermusic.com/yazoo/yazoo- ... luxe-album

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

dcd747

Re: Four Pieces/Three Pieces

Post by dcd747 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:51 pm

So did anyone ever get an autographed copy of this?

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Four Pieces/Three Pieces

Post by Pughie » Thu May 09, 2019 9:28 am

Unboxing video

phpBB [media]

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “Four Pieces / Three Pieces (2018)”