Official live tracks from The Wild Tour?

Erasure's first arena tour
davekcmo

Official live tracks from The Wild Tour?

Post by davekcmo »

Have any tracks from The Wild Tour ever made an official release anywhere in the world?

Pughie
Site Admin

Re: Official live tracks from The Wild Tour?

Post by Pughie »

davekcmo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:34 pm
Have any tracks from The Wild Tour ever made an official release anywhere in the world?

Yes.

Oh you want more ..... I know Push Me Shove Me was on a release called ‘A Historical Debt’ recorded at Milton Keynes Bowl.

Also these 3 live tracks appeared in the Total Pop Deluxe Boxset-

CD3-3 Drama! (The Wild! Tour 1989) 4:12
CD3-4 Knocking On Your Door (The Wild! Tour 1989) 3:57
CD3-5 Push Me Shove Me (The Wild! Tour 1990) 5:21

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

kwerty

Post by kwerty »

Maybe I've missed something in the OP's question, but there's more than just those three tracks from the Wild! tour released officially.

THE WHOLE Live at the London Arena concert - 23 tracks in total - was originally released on video at the time and then on DVD as part of the 'From Moscow To Mars' box set in 2016.

Two of those tracks - 'Piano Song' and 'Brother and Sister') - were also released on CD as part of the 'Wild!' remastered set in 2019. The versions on Total Pop! of 'Knocking On Your Door' and 'Drama!' listed by @Pughie above were also from that same concert.

The above mentioned 'Push Me, Shove Me' was from a different gig recorded at the Milton Keynes Bowl by the BBC and featured a very different set-list to London Arena. So far it is the only track to be officially released from that concert.

Pughie
Site Admin

Post by Pughie »

kwerty wrote:
Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:54 pm

THE WHOLE Live at the London Arena concert - 23 tracks in total - was originally released on video at the time and then on DVD as part of the 'From Moscow To Mars' box set in 2016.

Two of those tracks - 'Piano Song' and 'Brother and Sister') - were also released on CD as part of the 'Wild!' remastered set in 2019. The versions on Total Pop! of 'Knocking On Your Door' and 'Drama!' listed by @Pughie above were also from that same concert.
I admit I Missed the two mentioned above (shame on me) but as for the full show on video & DVD I was just going on the premise that it was on CD as audio rather than visual.

From Wonderland to the World Beyond

Return to “The Wild Tour (1990)”